Red Mercury

Air Cavalry

Operation Viper

Abel

Behind Enemy Lines

Anti-Aircraft

Island Twilight

Something else with Destruction.

hey guys, just wanted to know if we were gonna have another get together tomorrow, i'll be free all day, but it's still nice to know.

You can check (or join) the Idle Thumbs Steam Group for the time of all upcoming events (it's usually just our ArmA 2 games). The nice thing about Steam is that it converts all times to your local time which makes everyone's life 10x easier.

My parents want to go to a Renaissance Fair, wtf. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME! asfisdaifhsdaihf I'm going to see if I can get out of it, but the odds are not in my favor.

My parents want to go to a Renaissance Fair, wtf. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME! asfisdaifhsdaihf I'm going to see if I can get out of it, but the odds are not in my favor.

If you can't, be sure to go dressed in a Star Trek uniform and act like you've just landed on some strange planet that resembles medieval earth.

It's worse than I thought, it's not even a Renaissance Fair, it's a "Fantasy Festival" which means there's faires and stuff. and When I say it's worse than I thought I don't mean to imply that I would not be down to go to a renaissance fair, I just mean I've missed ARMA 3 times so far. I'm not into faires however. I'm going to see if I can get 15-20 minutes in, but I don't know how well this will pan out.

I logged onto the server, saw my player name was "Matthew" which is annoying, disconnected to set it to Baron, got a knock on my door, and that's my ARMA experience for this week.

EDCmP.jpg So I'm pretty sure that guy is a satyr, everyone else I didn't want pictures of on my phone. So much skin. SO MUCH SKIN. The women didn't think they needed sunscreen there, BUT THEY DID.

I am.
I am.

alright, I was just wondering, cause if we could open up the black hole of mods there's a lot more gameplay out there.

Also just wanted to let you guys know i probably wont make it this sunday ;( got some extended family coming into town, there's a chance i might be there but im guessing it wont happen.

Well, apparently I've bought it for less than 4€ at Gamer's Gate, so I'll install the commercial vanilla version of Arma 2. I don't have any of the addons though and everything Arma is expensive at the moment. Still leaves us with Scratch so I don't think it makes any difference.

Huh, I tried looking at the most popular ones and figured they'd at least work.

Hey guys, just wanted to touch base, I may not be able to make it again tomorrow, im gonna try, but I promised my mom I'd help her with some stuff around her house.

Also for anyone here who has OA there is this really cool mod called "Day Z"

http://dayzmod.com/

It's post zombie apocalypse survival with a semi persistent world, you spawn where ever you logged out last time, you have to scavenge supplies and weapons which respawn in certain locations when there are no players around, there are no rules, no one can be trusted, etc.

The only problem is that coverage on this mod has BLOWN UP in the last week, I saw it near the front page of Reddit today, and finding a spot on a server is getting more difficult. This also means a lot of, for lack of a better term, casual players who don't seem to really grasp what makes this game cool, last time i played there where a bunch of people whining (and i mean WHINING) about some guy who was camping at an airport killing anyone who got near and stealing their gear.

That being said they have more than doubled the server count since i started playing about a week and a half ago.

it's still pretty early, but it's a really neat experience.