Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

Dillon's Rolling Western

There's some excitement surrounding this 3DS downloadable, since it's Nintendo's first completely new franchise in about a hundred and fifty years. Also, it's Western armadillo tower defence, so that's neat.

Anyone here try it? I get the feeling Miffy and Tanu might be good candidates for already having bought it. It's ten European Euro's, so I will first hear how classic it is before purchasing.

I'm on the fence about this one. I wish there were a demo. I'm not a big fan of tower defense, but I feel like if anybody could make a version of it that I enjoyed, it would be Nintendo. But I'm not sure enough of that to spend $10, so I too am waiting to hear someone else's impressions.

I hope (but by no means expect) this is to tower defense what Pikmin was to real time strategy.

That would be awesome.

Man, this would be the opportune time for the Nintendo mole here to nudge us over the edge and trade in years of effort for a cool 30 Euros. Well played, Nintendo!

Have not tried it yet. I'm skeptical about downloadable stuff until I see some kind of demo or something. I'll likely be very interested if/when Giant Bomb has a QL of it. They've been pretty good about 3DS stuff.

The eShop has some pretty excellent momentum.

The two things i've bought are the Kirby's Adventure remake and Mighty Switch Force. (Both of which are flippin` great.)

Anybody played the samurai game? What was it called?

At least we figured out you're not the Nintendo Mole.

Yeah. Actually, now that I've finished Pushmo and Mutant Mudds and have no big 3DS releases on the horizon that I can tell, I've gone back to Persona 3 Portable. I hadn't played it since last September and had forgotten how good it was. So, at the moment, I'm playing PSP more than anything else.

It's weird that Nintendo is actually putting out good stuff for the 3DS store. Pushmo is supposed to be good as well.

It's weird that Nintendo is actually putting out good stuff for the 3DS store. Pushmo is supposed to be good as well.

They were putting a lot of good stuff up on WiiWare and DSiWare too, and then just doing an absolutely terrible job of letting anybody know about it.