Jake

IDLE THUMBS KICKSTARTER!

Oof.

Hey, don't feel too bad, I use that stuff for sound baffling for the music room in my house. Mine is just burgundy.

Do you have a carpet installed yet?

(Not just for echo avoidance - I'm also considering Sean's sockless feet, as surely he would like to take his shoes off and dig his toes into some plush deep pile carpet.)

(that sounds much creepier than I meant it.)

Oh man, look what happened last night.

Ar there any news regarding when the names and addresses will be asked from backers?

Does anybody know the address to which fan mail for Jeff Goldblum can be sent? I think he needs to start receiving some postcards.

The survey just came, and I get to add a name to the Idle Thumbs wall of gratitude. This is very exciting.

I can't decide if I should be ZENIMAX THE IMPLACABLE or Spiders-man (who is a mild mannered reporter by day, and 30,000 crime fighting spiders by night).

Anyway, how long do I have to decide which fever-dream inspired name I want to submit to the wizard-baboo list?

Hmm, I don't seem to have received it. :fart:

Neither have I, but I presume they are sending out the surveys in batches so we'll receive those at some point in the near future.

Correct! They are coming out in batches. We're sending by tier and starting with just one to make sure nothing squirrely happens. Kickstarter doesn't really give you a preview of the survey or let you know how the info is aggregated so we didnt want to screw up all of the surveys in one fell swoop. The rest will be on their way!

Based on the latest cast, should I have received access to Phaedrus' Secret Hole? I sent an e-mail when asked but received no reply.

Based on the latest cast, should I have received access to Phaedrus' Secret Hole? I sent an e-mail when asked but received no reply.

There's no reply, you just gain the ability to see the forum.

S W

E E T M

O T H E R

O F G O D T

H O S E L O O

K L I K E P O S

T C A R D S

I can only imagine how long this post to write... but Kudos!

Am I correct is assuming that you're still sending out backer surveys? At what tier did you guys start?

yeah, I still also have not received mine. You probably

started from the highest tiers first, right?

We started from the lowest tiers but I think only the $10 and $30 have gone out.

My housemate and I are both $50 backers in Australia (so $60). Is there going to be a good place to let you guys know about this so you can combine and save postage?

My housemate and I are both $50 backers in Australia (so $60). Is there going to be a good place to let you guys know about this so you can combine and save postage?

Send us a Kickstarter message with your info after the backer survey goes out and we'll get it sorted -- thanks for the heads up!