Jake

IDLE THUMBS KICKSTARTER!

I am probably not Phaedrus ;( I didn't get to upgrade my Kickstarter thingy so my payment fell through. Had too much on my mind with getting a new job to allocate brain space to doing the credit card tango.

Well, have fun on your exclusive forums! :tup:

(I'm glad I did get to enjoy at least the wonderful Amnesia story from the earlier progress cast. And like I said, the earliest opportunity to donate some money via other means such as PayPal, I'll make good and then some.)

Hey guys, let's use the Phaedrus forum to all talk about Rodi!

RODI DO NOT CLICK

Miffy, You clearly haven't checked the already full '1,000,000,000 things we hate about Rodi' topic. Understandable, I know -- it was only posted this morning -- but there you go :)

...they haven't sent me my password yet. I can only hope that you aren't also talking shit about me while I wait to get access.

...they haven't sent me my password yet. I can only hope that you aren't also talking shit about me while I wait to get access.

You are not sent a password. Read the instructions again.

You don't get a personalized password or anything. You can either see the forum or you can't, depending on whether I've gotten to your account yet.

Ah, fair enough. I can see a thing that asks me for a password if I click on it, so I'd assumed there was one. No biggie.

Ah, fair enough. I can see a thing that asks me for a password if I click on it, so I'd assumed there was one. No biggie.

That's addressed in the original Kickstarter update.

You only get that if you've been approved, once you get there you need to enter the other password which you can find by reading the last paragraph of Kickstarter Update #16. Once you've done that you'll be in for as long as your cookies remain.

god dammit miffy learn to read

also reply to my letter

Oh, great. I've been on this forum since the beginning, but just because I don't like your podcast, I'm excluded from the club.

I hate you all :deranged:

NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU SAYING IN DEH SECRET FORUMZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

:buyme:

Oh, great. I've been on this forum since the beginning, but just because I don't like your podcast, I'm excluded from the club.

I hate you all :deranged:

NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU SAYING IN DEH SECRET FORUMZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Phew, I thought this was the case. Continue the insults, guys!

Pfft... forget about the secret forums, the SUPER DUPER PUFFIN DELUXE forums is where it's at!

Chris, I just followed the instructions, but immediately realised I had used my non-Kickstarter email account and repeated with the correct account. It's not impatience, just bumbling. Sorry for any confusion/annoyance!

I don't recall myself suggesting putting one guy far to the left and really loud, everybody else a bit to the right in the same spot, and then add noise and compress the hell out of the file.

It was really weird listening to one of the Bombcasts at work. It was the first one I listened to, and they discussed one of them wanting to do the show in stereo, but encountering really vehement opposition. It really sounded like they were describing our earlier discussion.