Jake

IDLE THUMBS KICKSTARTER!

Is there anyway to change my address for the pledge? I was poking around the site and couldn't find a way.

Is there anyway to change my address for the pledge? I was poking around the site and couldn't find a way.

Based on my prior Kickstarting experience, you'll be asked for a shipping address when the funding is complete, assuming you're asking in regard to the receipt of physical items. If you mean that you want to change your billing info, You can click "Manage my Pledge," and then select the option to change your billing method.

As of this moment, you haven't been asked for a shipping address.

Based on my prior Kickstarting experience, you'll be asked for a shipping address when the funding is complete, assuming you're asking in regard to the receipt of physical items. If you mean that you want to change your billing info, You can click "Manage my Pledge," and then select the option to change your billing method.

As of this moment, you haven't been asked for a shipping address.

Correct!

Will there be any Double Fine-esque live shenanigans for the countdown in a few hours (not that I'll be awake)?

Will there be any Double Fine-esque live shenanigans for the countdown in a few hours (not that I'll be awake)?

Yes! Here! In 1h50m from time of posting!

Fff, wish it was in a slightly more Euro-friendly timeslot. Oh well, nothing doing, I suppose.

Looking forward to watching it tomorrow, at least.

Yeah, is this going to be archived? I'm probably not going to be telling my girlfriend that I'm cancelling a date to watch a podcast count a thing down, but I do want to see it sooner or later...

Yeah, is this going to be archived? I'm probably not going to be telling my girlfriend that I'm cancelling a date to watch a podcast count a thing down, but I do want to see it sooner or later...

Not speaking for Thumbs, but I imagine that's likely and a TwitchTV default. You might have to create a specific re-cap video to permanently archive it, but I think the full video lasts a few days on the page without any extra effort. I could have some/all of that information wrong, however.

I have company tonight and will not be able to watch

or attend

. :getmecoat

In case anyone missed it, the book they're going to be doing for their book podcast is The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes.

You know? I haven't laughed at "the wizard" meme in a long while, but for some reason seeing Chris play that song has re-ignited that old flame. "That old flame", in this case, meaning me laughing at the word "wizard" whenever anyone says it.

I am a simple man.

You know? I haven't laughed at "the wizard" meme in a long while, but for some reason seeing Chris play that song has re-ignited that old flame. "That old flame", in this case, meaning me laughing at the word "wizard" whenever anyone says it.

I am a simple man.

Chris playing the theme and the wizard both brought back classic thumbs feelings for me in a big way, too.

I've hit a snag(gletooth) with my payment! Probably because of the Double Fine thing my temporary credit card bounced. Amazon now asks that I enter another credit card (which I don't have), but I just want to lower the pledged amount (from 11,45 to 10, hopefully enabling me to pay). I can't find that option though, as the Kickstarter is already closed.

Look at this horrible control you guys have over my desire to do things at four in the morning.

http://fanedit.org/7620/

Basically: All instances of Westley Crusher removed.

E: You know, sites like fanedit just serve to prove to me how utterly insane superfans can be, but as a fairly huge (but rational :grin:) fan of Trek, I... can't find a way to disagree with those edits.

Edited by Orvidos

Well I gave $60 (if it wasn't for the fact that I am a poor, poor student I would have given more!). Despite the fact that I'm kind of kicking myself that I couldn't afford one of the art options right now, I have to say contributing to the future of Thumbs feels fucking great.

I swore off forums a few years ago, but the Kickstarter reignited my desire to talk Thumbs, and I guess there's only one place I can go to meet committed Thumbs fans. So Hi everyone!

Now I just have to done my T-shirt and wait hopefully for one of the Thumbs to come to the UK!

Woo, fully baked new logo is officially a thing! :tup: I dig the pixelated look too. I wish the pixel artiness read as more intentional. Something to explore in future treatments perhaps.

this whole thing has made me so happy, and I'm just a lowly reader ;)

huge congrats !

:buyme::molyneuxsmall: