Jake

IDLE THUMBS KICKSTARTER!

F. Nick Breckon should be on Hypersonic effects channel.

They're going to reveal that he was already on that during the duration of The Idle Thumbs Podcast. That, or there was an ARG built into the recordings to discover Nick's opinion on something.

They're going to reveal that he was already on that during the duration of The Idle Thumbs Podcast. That, or there was an ARG built into the recordings to discover Nick's opinion on something.

You guys weren't listening to the eighth channel, the breckonstream.

What have I done to this thread...

The update content has been really terrific. Unfortunately I had the listen to the last one with one ear only because my earbuds broke. :mock:

Great news! Kangaroo Jack is available for streaming on Netflix. Anyone willing to discover what he does with the money?

OK, there's a real choice here. Either we're going to ruin elmuerte's weekend, or we're going to ruin a pretty cool pun made by Vanaman. I'm on the dinosaur fence here.

ah ha... I think I get it...

And if that's the case, then Famous has the same awful transitive humor as I do (and now I understand how it can be annoying). And he almost managed to pull of a double joke (or still managed it if I didn't get it).

The weekend is still young, so ...

I seem to recall reading somewhere that Voltaire at one point or other made a living by showing up at dinner parties and being fun to converse with.

This strikes me as relevant somehow.

Danish astronomer Tycho Brahe had a pet moose which, unfortunately, got drunk at a party, fell down a flight of stairs and died.

Also relevant.

What have I done to this thread...

The update content has been really terrific. Unfortunately I had the listen to the last one with one ear only because my earbuds broke. :mock:

Fortunately you heard the exact same content you would have if you had two functioning earbuds. Think about that for a second. :yep:

I would actually have preferred my cast with 5-10% less Jake relative to other casters.

I would actually have preferred my cast with 5-10% less Jake relative to other casters.

:getmecoat

And I'd prefer 100% morem Nick Breckon

And I'd prefer 100% morem Nick Breckon

More succinct:

And I'd prefer 100% more Nick Breckon

More soiled:

I'd just prefer more Nick Breckon in general, regardless of who he or I happen to be.

More succinct:

More soiled:

So that's what the forum code is for strikethrough. Count yourselves lucky, you have been spared any number of FTFY comments from me due to my previous ignorance.

The recent mystery of multiple Nicks in combination with extreme tiredness and the fact that it is friday (friday friday), has lead to a situation in which I cannot get autotuned "♫ Which Nick should be fucked?" out of my head.

all this subtext is beginning to make me feel a little ill

I just pledged! I assume if I don't add on an extra $3 for shipping I just don't receive the mailed stuff but everything else works fine?

Someone please post a reminder here when it gets to the last couple of days so I can tweet a final reminder to my literally dozens of followers.

Edited by Ben X

Thirty Flights Of Loving teaser is now on Gametrailers. It would be interesting to know if more people will throw their money at Idle Thumbs because of this. At least one has, it seems.

I was hoping the in-progress previews of the $100 dollar tier art prints would help me decide on which to get. They really didn't. I still want both of them.

I'm gonna hafta make a decision anyway, since $200 dollars is too steep for me. If I had a record player I'd probably just splurge (that cover art looks awesome too!) but alas, I do not.

I just pledged! I assume if I don't add on an extra $3 for shipping I just don't receive the mailed stuff but everything else works fine?

Someone please post a reminder here when it gets to the last couple of days so I can tweet a final reminder to my literally dozens of followers.

We've also gotten a few messages from international folks who deliberately didn't add on shipping because they only want the digital rewards. When we send out our backer surveys to collect addresses and t-shirt sizes, we'll also put in an option that allows international backers to opt out of receiving physical goods.

So there you go.