Jake

IDLE THUMBS KICKSTARTER!

Since you guys asked, I'm one of those people who found out about the Kickstarter because I was still subscribed on iTunes after all this time.

I have...so many gaming podcasts on that list that I just...keep holding out hope...

Finally registered on the forums after lurking since the cast ended (the most recent time).

Wanted to say Congratulations to Boost, Famous, and Big Bird for far surpassing your Kickstarter thing. Really excited for more idle thumbs and even more excited for the book cast.

Most importantly thank you for allowing me the opportunity to give you guys some money and good luck with everything. Ba-Boo

Same here!

Since you guys asked, I'm one of those people who found out about the Kickstarter because I was still subscribed on iTunes after all this time.

I have...so many gaming podcasts on that list that I just...keep holding out hope...

Awesome! Well your hope was not misplaced, friend.

I too just had this pop up in my podcast subscriptions. I love that, every now and then, something manages to pop up there. Such a friendly thing to see.

Over $80k?! YES.

And there's going to be some sort of a bookcast? I should read the fine print or something but must have gotten too excited. How is that going to work, we have like three weeks to read something plus a week to send questions and then a pod gets cast in our faces?

+1 for "What is book?"

See also "The Wizard's Improved Spectral Library"

Aw, yeah, you'd better believe I'm all up in that House of Lords!

The next 30 days can't pass quickly enough.

The 2nd Progresscast that they just posted tonight is hilarious. Half-drunk jubilation and macabre stories abound.

I hope they post a preview of the prints soon, I can barely afford one and I can't choose if I don't know what they look like! (Although I'm likely to choose the Graham Annable one)

They will charge us when the Kickstarter is over right?

I was wondering about why Jake had such specific knowledge about Kickstarter in the Double Fine thread.

The story of Phat_l00t (I'm guessing he spelled it the douchey way) is great and THE FIRST THING. Right from the start the podcast goes bonkers again! :tup: Already! Don't make me back you twice.

Oh man, I can't believe I missed this until this morning. I feel a little ridiculous for this, but I'm kind of sad I wasn't able to contribute to help reach the target. Still, the podcast is getting my money. Delighted that it's coming back!

Ok, just contributed and now I have a big smile on my face. Delighted the band is back together.

Donated too.

Awesome fatloot story, the conclusion had me in stitches. How old were you Vanaman?

Donated too.

Awesome fatloot story, the conclusion had me in stitches. How old were you Vanaman?

Man, let's see... 22? 23? I was inbetween apartments at the time so I'd come home to her and Phatloot having many adventures.

Fucking Phatloot.

Just hearing the brief guitar intro again makes me happy! This is pretty great, guys.

Lauren you're alive?!?!?

Lauren you're alive?!?!?

I am totally alive! I was hibernating until either the next game of NP started or the podcast came back.

I am totally alive! I was hibernating until either the next game of NP started or the podcast came back.

This is proof that I need to donate when I get paid. If I do the elusive Shakesbeard may return.

OK, I decided to be fiscally responsible and pledge just enough to get the game and music... I really can't afford more.;(

OK, I decided to be fiscally responsible and pledge just enough to get the game and music... I really can't afford more.;(

Tsk... it's like you don't even want to have a new idle thumbs :crazy:

in the other news... less that $2k away from 300% funded.

Man, it's funny re-listening to the very first episodes and witnessing the birth of the memes again.

My 15-year-old daughter has had the pleasure of listening to the PodBlasts with me in my car as I drove her around to her events. We would spontaneously break out into the Idle Thumbs theme all the time "Video games...Video games... Video games"

I started back at #1 to get ready for the new PodBlasts and we were laughing all over again.

The beginning of #2 is one of the best ever.

"I am going to take a Strategy Chocolate." <manical laughter>

"Well, that's better than taking a Racing Wasabi"

My daughter and I were laughing at how Vanaman had different items in his hands during the cuts of the Kickstarter Video. And there's one cut of "Famous" in the middle that looks completely different than all the rest(around 1:54). Not sure if it was meant, but it was still funny.