Jake

IDLE THUMBS KICKSTARTER!

Wait, I just noticed a hidden frame in the Kickstarter video. It's immediately after Chris talks about the Book Club podcast, before Jake talks again.

I can't pause it right on the image, anyone else have any luck?

[EDIT]: Found it.

hiddenframe.jpg

Edited by GameDreamer

I'm glad I have a whole month to think of as a topic for them to discuss. If we have multiple backers request that they talk about Goldblum, does that mean that they have to talk about it for longer than usual, like an hour or more?

I'm glad I have a whole month to think of as a topic for them to discuss. If we have multiple backers request that they talk about Goldblum, does that mean that they have to talk about it for longer than usual, like an hour or more?

Probably. Who knows. I imagine we can talk about Goldblum for a while though (given the two biggest previous Goldblum discussions), so I like that example.

Bonus update: Someone on Twitter posted this and I'm happy:

UBJEG4Re

Y'all are going to have to print so many t-shirts and record a 7-hour long ruinationcast. You poor bastards.

Ah, it will be 5 minutes because 90 of the requests will be "say buh-boo" or possibly, talk about "talk about buh-boo" Not counting spelling variants.

I donated...because I like donating things and I like idle thumbs...so it made sense. I gave enough to get a vinyl record...because I like the smell of vinyl records...and maybe this one will smell like Big Bird too! That would be dreamy!!!

Money is tight right now, but when such amazing things happen like the Double Fine Kickstarter and the Thumbs Kickstarter, I can't just stand in the sidelines. I have to help!

1024 backers now and amount going close to 70000 dollars already. :)

:tup:

I don't even know what words might start to describe my excitement for this. Maybe something like excessively stupid excited, Or WTFBBQEXCITED, or maybe just klasjhdfkskjhfk. Anyways, I'm excited! Contributing whatever I can!

I guess my only question though is, has Jake even played any games recently?

I pledged, as I pledged I would. Not a whole lot unfortunately, I'm dirt poort at the moment.

JEEPERS, 70,000 US Dollars and counting! Rock-em, Sock-em Robots!

Threw (or throwing considering it hasn't come out of my account yet) $210 your way. Eagerly await the official return which will give me more listening material at work.

Also, really looking forward to the book club, great idea. Are you going to be taking suggestions for this?

Finally registered on the forums after lurking since the cast ended (the most recent time).

Wanted to say Congratulations to Boost, Famous, and Big Bird for far surpassing your Kickstarter thing. Really excited for more idle thumbs and even more excited for the book cast.

Most importantly thank you for allowing me the opportunity to give you guys some money and good luck with everything. Ba-Boo

Pledged! It's great that you guys are bringing this back in style. Can't wait to see it all come together again!

Mildly amused at how quickly people commented on the first progresscast to complain that it wasn't immediately available in a downloadable version.

YOU HAVE CREATED MONSTERS.