Jake

IDLE THUMBS KICKSTARTER!

we could have a child and then sell it

The Thumbs Baby. It'll be a Kotaku article, and then in 20 years they'll track the adult-child down and ask about his/her legacy.

holy crap....

it just reached $30k. Before I pledged it was still 28k or so

Oh, man, someone pledged for a sponsor package. I really hope it was Gamer Grub.

RIDICULOUS!

Thank you guys a billion million times forever. Holy shit. Exploding a billion times haha. Over the goddamn moon (a moon which I love).

Do you have previews of the two art pieces on offer?

Yes! As those guys send us stuff we'll be posting updates, to the prints and the EP cover.

Just saw the homepage for a second when the counter was at zero, gone a little bit to eat & boom,crazy.Congrats guys.Long live the thumbs.

:violin::violin::violin:

In the time it took me to sign up and pledge, the final 5 grand got donated.

Holy crap. So awesome. This has totally been worth spending the last 9 years of my life here :tup:

Congratulations guys, and bon voyage!

GUUUYYSSSSS, this is ridiculous! Not even a day and already there's 30,000 Dollars pledged? HOORAY FOR THUMBS! And I've yet to pledge whatever paltry sum I've got left on the temporary credit card I got to back Double Fine!

So, I'm curious, I assume the book club podcast will have an announcement in advance about what book you'll be reading, so the listener can read along?

I'm also curious about the funding of the podcast. You've got a huge amount of money already, but will you be attempting to generate more funds while the podcast runs through advertisement and the like?

Regardless, I'm so excited! I was bopping on the sofa just now.

I'm going to celebrate by re-listening to an episode (I never did that before). Which one do you recommend?

Y'all are going to have to print so many t-shirts and record a 7-hour long ruinationcast. You poor bastards.

I'm going to celebrate by re-listening to an episode (I never did that before). Which one do you recommend?

How about... every single one.

Y'all are going to have to print so many t-shirts and record a 7-hour long ruinationcast. You poor bastards.

Yeah, with over 40 pledges of $200 or more... that's a lot of topic demands. The ruinationcast may live to its name!

$60 in, plus shared on twitter and goog+

so question: how many of y'all were part of the supar seekrit feedback cabal?

Yeah, it's kinda crazy to see so many backers compared to the people here in the forums, but then again, I listen to several podcasts whose sites I never visit. :blink:

Man, by the time I learned about this the goal was already met.

I pledged anyway.

OH GOD I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Guys, we are so overwhelmed. Holy crap. Let's do this thing.

TO THE MOON!

".. and beyond" ?