toblix

idlethumbs.net

I disapprove of shoes, with or without socks. Also socks.

What don't you disapprove of?

That's a tough one. Strawberries, I guess.

********* *****!!!

That's how exciting this is! I don't know why but recently I have had a good feeling that something great is about to happen, maybe it was because of this!

One guy's mentioned it in this thread and I've seen it several times on Twitter. Can someone explain to me how Brian Eno fits into all this?

Hi, btw. First post, long time listener. REALLY can't wait to see what's up!

One guy's mentioned it in this thread and I've seen it several times on Twitter. Can someone explain to me how Brian Eno fits into all this?

Hi, btw. First post, long time listener. REALLY can't wait to see what's up!

On the original version of this image, the right hand page had no mention of Goldblum, and was instead an article referring to Brian Eno :)

In order to prepare I shall begin listening to all my old Idle Thumbs in chronological order from the beginning.

Even the Conf Grenades, which I usually skip because the sound quality isn't that great.

(Congrats Nick)

I actually wore those shoes without socks after having my bag lost by an airline and now I prefer it. I also didn't think my ankles would be in that shot.

How can shoes that classy not cut into your heels without socks? It'd take a mother-fucking wizard to make shoes that magical, where did you get them?

Between this and Double Fine... no brainers backing these two.

I am pleased to see Idle Thumbs Podcast to be coming back. I, unfortunately, got involved near the end of the podcast and only caught a few "live" shows.

For those starting at Idle Thumbs podcast, going backwards in the podcasts is exremely funny. I was wondering for the longest time what a "horse bag" was and my imagination ran nuts. Until finally when I got to that podcast, I almost wrecked my car laughing so hard it was a Nintendo Wii Peripheral.

Good luck guys! I met all three of you at PAX East 2011 and you were all very accomodating to talk to a fan. I hope to make the meet up this PAX East!

Idle Thumbs is the top video game podcast!

no, don't listen to them

do things in Jacksonville or Atlanta instead

atlaaaaaaaanataaaaaaaaaaa

I have donated DESPITE the Van Man's famous socklessness.

I just might pay extra for Famous's Famous Socklessness. What level of sponsorship gets me an 8x10 glossy of those bad boys in action?