Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

EDF: Insect Armageddon

I have no idea! I just wanted to check if what we saw was the real ending! Turns out that there's one for each difficulty, Normal, Hard, and Inferno. We saw Normal, which is the shittiest ending. There are two better ones, but in the hopes of earning them for myself I resisted clicking on the youtube videos to watch them. Gotta level up my Jet dude and get there myself/with you guys!

There's also a campaign remix mode that is noticeably more insane.

I liked that the game automatically looped us back into the very first mission but on the next difficulty setting up.

Could imagine going for a per-class run through the whole thing with a couple of friends--it's very moorish, once the better weaponry begins to unlock. :tup:

:grin:

The other thing about it looping around immediately is that you don't have that disorientation when you hit the ground in the first mission.

You can also rip through the hordes - even on the increased difficulty - a lot more effectively than you did with the peashooter you originally started with.

It's a game I can see becoming more satisfying the more you play it. Really looking forward to next week already. :tup:

I have been on the fence about buying this for PC since I noticed it came out. But truth be told I think that Steam has broken me of the habit of buying games when they aren't on sale for any reason. So I guess my question is if this is worth the 20 dollar asking price.

I had a great time with it. In fact, I just learned that I'm not scheduled to work this Sunday at all! I'm in for an hour or two of EDF again this weekend!

If this is happening today, I'll be online in 15 minutes ready for a couple of hours of bug splatting. I have been doing so much goddamned homework this weekend and I REALLY need to let off some steam.