castorp

Gifts - Stuff for Free

I've got a code for Guacamelee due to the latest Humble Bundle if anyone wants it. Just answer me this simple riddle: "What rhymes with kumquat?" 

Sasquatch? Kinda...

EDIT: Looks like i have an extra copy of "To The Moon" on steam if someone wants it.

New poster, but trying to put my best foot forward. I've got gift links from Humble Bundle 11 that I don't need: Monaco and Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams.

Giana Sisters, in particular, needs a good home. Nice art, kickin' music, solid platforming, and secrets that are just hard enough to make you feel really smart.

Nah, it was "What". GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT IT!?!?!? Nah, It was really based on a first post first served so if Justin wants it he can have it. If not Zeus will inherit it, and if these two pretenders dismiss my gift then it is on to Cyrix.

This is not me being anything, but I love that, since the Games Giveaway thread was moved to Multiplayer Networking to discourage lurkers, the Gifts thread has just become the new Games Giveaway thread.

Mr. Thecat would you like Gaucamelee? I searched the forums for the "Games giveaway" thread because I remember it being around here somewhere but only this thread came up so it appears I accidentally revived a long dead thread. I'd only ever give it out to regular forumerererererers anyway. 

New poster, but trying to put my best foot forward. I've got gift links from Humble Bundle 11 that I don't need: Monaco and Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams.

Giana Sisters, in particular, needs a good home. Nice art, kickin' music, solid platforming, and secrets that are just hard enough to make you feel really smart.

Hey Artichoke, if no one else has taken up the offer (I didnt see anyone, but maybe I missed or someone PMed, who knows) I'd love to try out Giana Sisters.

Nah, it was "What". GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT IT!?!?!? Nah, It was really based on a first post first served so if Justin wants it he can have it. If not Zeus will inherit it, and if these two pretenders dismiss my gift then it is on to Cyrix.

I would have posted "Um, what?"

Hey Artichoke, if no one else has taken up the offer (I didnt see anyone, but maybe I missed or someone PMed, who knows) I'd love to try out Giana Sisters.

Nope, you are the first claimant. You should already have the link in PM. Enjoy!

I've also got a copy of Fez to give away that I got spare in this Humble Bundle. Anyone want it? 

I think I have a HIB/Steam-copies of FEZ, FTL, Limbo, To the Moon and Bastion, all very great games.

'Think' as in 'pretty sure they are still up for grabs, but not completely 100% with all of them'.

PM me if interested. And beware, I don't come here as often as I used to, might take I little while before I get back to you.

So, is there a reason we threadzombied and are now using this thread instead of the proper one?

So, is there a reason we threadzombied and are now using this thread instead of the proper one?

The other one got pushed to somewhere in the video game forum and I never remember to check it.

The other one got pushed to somewhere in the video game forum and I never remember to check it.

It's in Multiplayer Networking, which is a private subforum, because we were being besieged by bots and lurkers who wanted our free games. Anybody who had ever posted something to give away was getting a dozen private messages a day asking if it was still available to give to some zero-post schlub.

Yeah, it seemed some scumbag put a link to it on some bargain-hunting website - they must have posted something like "these suckers are giving away games - just pretend to be their best mate for two seconds and they'll give 'em up!"

Teg - you could set up notifications for that thread...

I browse these boards exclusively through the «View New Content» feature in the top right of the site. It's a great way to have fun to keep track of new topics without having to manually open every forum.

It doesn't work for me anymore for some reason. On 3 different computers, a phone, and a tablet it always just shows nothing when I click it. I've gotten used to browsing the old fashioned way though.