castorp

Gifts - Stuff for Free

I tried taking brkl's Zombie Shooter 2, since it's been sitting there for a while now, but someone's already nabbed it. I went with the original.

Thanks, brkl!

Oh damn, I forgot to post about that! It was 5 in the morning and I may have been slightly inebriated. My apologies.

You are not missing anything.

I have 2 copies of Sanctum ( I bought the 4 pack to play with my friends and only one of them was interested) and a copy of The Ball and The Wonderful End of the World that I got from the holiday thing, both of which I already got in the Potato Sack.

All the Valve some-percentage-off-coupons are expired, no?

yep... they stole our worthless discount coupons :deranged:

Of course. I'm on my phone. I'll try to remember next time I'm on my computer.

To Ben: Ack. I checked this on March 1st, when you next reminded me, but they all had expired, sad to say.

I've got 3 "guest passes" for Nuclear Dawn on steam. It'll grant you 3 days full access to the game.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta invite.

Oh man, barring anyone with an enormous want for this, I'd be happy to take it.

For some reason I got two 50% off AssCreed Revelations coupons with no explanation given? If anyone wants them, they're valid till April 1st.

For some reason I got two 50% off AssCreed Revelations coupons with no explanation given? If anyone wants them, they're valid till April 1st.

A lot of people are getting them, and some people have reported getting even more after restarting steam, so there might be an oops in there.

Yeah, I have three for Revelations and a 66% off Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes. Anyone want 'em?

I don't want these sullying my Steam inventory anymore!

so someone take them

Droplitz

The Orange Box

Half-Life

Sam & Max: Season One

Nuclear Dawn Guest Pass x3

And I guess I have some coupons if anyone cares. They're only valid for three more days, though.

Assassin's Creed revelations -50% (x2)

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes -66%

I don't want these sullying my Steam inventory anymore!

so someone take them

Droplitz

The Orange Box

Half-Life

Sam & Max: Season One

Nuclear Dawn Guest Pass x3

And I guess I have some coupons if anyone cares. They're only valid for three more days, though.

Assassin's Creed revelations -50% (x2)

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes -66%

I'd take the orange box off of you just to play the Half Lifes, but I'm too lazy and probably wouldn't end up playing them anyway, so probably better for someone who will.

New people and list updated-bump. (Some stuff is probably already gone, what do I know.)

Yeah, new people, there is a list with free stuff, mostly Steam, in the first post. (Some might not gift to non-regulars, but I suppose most really don't mind at all - you people figure that out.)

Berniesbc, is Magicka still available? I am a bit interested - is it good in single player as well or just fun in coop?

Just a heads up that the AC Revelations coupons have expired.

New people and list updated-bump. (Some stuff is probably already gone, what do I know.)

Yeah, new people, there is a list with free stuff, mostly Steam, in the first post. (Some might not gift to non-regulars, but I suppose most really don't mind at all - you people figure that out.)

Berniesbc, is Magicka still available? I am a bit interested - is it good in single player as well or just fun in coop?

Yeah, totally available. Add me on steam (berniesbc) and I'll send it over whenever I think about it.

Ooh! Dibs on Droplitz!

OH. That's where I knew your Steam name from. I'll gift it now. Why didn't you say anything when I accepted your friend invite geeeeeeeeeez. U:

If anyone wants Maxes Payne 1 and 2 on Steam, I can accommodate.

HOLY BALLS MORE SUPER MONDAY NIGHT COMBAT INVITES

I now have 6 for whomever wants one. Also, 3 Nuclear Dawn guest passes.