castorp

Gifts - Stuff for Free

I only have one thing to offer: a Valve coupon, 50% off. Only giving to forum regulars, mind you; sorry, lurkers.

Also, Operation: Flashpoint is off the menu. Kroms got that one.

I did! The first time I ever ask for or take something on offer! I feel like I've slightly grown as a person.

Bunch Of Heroes

3R6KV-IG62Q-7MIXM

Zombie Shooter 1

0VA7G-CGVLX-ZHJKM

inMomentum

0W2FV-H28Q0-MJKFK

Hacker Evolution:Duality

0W0M0-I6T22-0NP99

Your Doodles Are Bugged!

0V39Q-TXRBT-Z9E7Y

Zombie Shooter 2

0W9LI-LZAZW-W0HC9

Hacker Evolution: Untold

0VL5T-5AVL9-TBKEA

I've got two codes for the Super Monday Night Combat beta, -25% Valve and -50% Avencast.

Also Portal 1. Never going to get rid of that.

Do you still have one of those codes for the monday night combat beta? I'm slowly getting into these DOTA type games and would appreciate it. Thanks if you can!

Do you still have one of those codes for the monday night combat beta? I'm slowly getting into these DOTA type games and would appreciate it. Thanks if you can!

Sorry, they're both gone! Go to the SMNC website and sign up and you'll probably get invited sooner or later.

I've got an invite, if you're still interested.

Also, snagged brkl's Hacker Evolution: Duality key.

A few Steam gifts for people to lay claim to:

Mafia

Puzzle Agent

Darwinia

Achron

The Ship

I took one of Thompson's SMNC codes to try to parlay it into a DotA 2 key, but at the rate people are proliferating SMNC keys, that isn't going to happen. So you can have it, if you'll but add me on Steam. (Name is in the steam id thread.) I'd love a Diablo 3 beta. :mock:

You can have it either way.

Also, Korax, I'm still willing to take that Achron off your hands.

People are welcome to the majority of my TF2 items Spy stuff not on offer.

Also, Korax, I'm still willing to take that Achron off your hands.

Done and done.

I thought it was be gone already, but it wasn't. I took InMomentum, thanks brkl. I hope it can scratch the itch Mirror's Edge made me (and then took and fucked over with guns).

I have a Humble Bundle #3 Steam code going spare if anyone wants it?

I also discovered a few physical cd copies of games like Rex Nebular, Discworld Noir, & Half Life (inc Blue Shift & Opposing Force) if anyone's interested in them?

I'll have a gander when I get home as I've been meaning to have a physical clearout for a while.

Nappi, do you still have that Dreamfall+TLJ available? I have those as physical discs, but it would be quite neat to have those in Steam also.

Nope, sorry. I gave it to castorp some time ago. He also keeps the status of the offers updated in the first post of this thread.

The person who PMs me the worst compliment gets a free game on Steam.
I wonder what happened with this curious offer...?

(Btw Toblix, the colour of your eyes reminds me of that warm and fuzzy feeling one gets right after taking a big solid dump.)

Don't suppose anyone has one of those triangular Day Of The Tentacle boxes they want to give away, do they?

I wonder what happened with this curious offer...?

(Btw Toblix, the colour of your eyes reminds me of that warm and fuzzy feeling one gets right after taking a big solid dump.)

I'm afraid the winner has already been decided, but thank you!

Uber sent out another round of Super MNC invites, so now I have three (3) waiting to be claimed.

Uber sent out another round of Super MNC invites, so now I have three (3) waiting to be claimed.

Yep, I've got another two too.

I would be grateful for... well, really anywhere up to four of those. Is there any other way to get in?

There is a sign-up page somewhere on Uber's site, or you could just redeem the invite I just sent to you.

Two left!

There is a sign-up page somewhere on Uber's site, or you could just redeem the invite I just sent to you.

Two left!

Look up Super MNC on steam and it will direct you. Also it seems pretty easy to get in. I signed up and got in like an hour later, then they sent me 4 invites.

I tried taking brkl's Zombie Shooter 2, since it's been sitting there for a while now, but someone's already nabbed it. I went with the original.

Thanks, brkl!