Sign in to follow this  
castorp

I need help buying Deus Ex Human Revolution online

Hey Thumbsters,

There is this great offer for DX: HR at 'Get Games', problem is my credit card stopped working some time ago for no reason and the transaction to my paypal from my bank account isn't fast enough. So, could any of you help me out? That would mean to buy it for me and send me the Steam-code and I'd send you the money via paypal (plus the exchange-fee that needs to be paid when money is send from Euro to other peoples silly currency) as soon as it arrives there from my proper bank account - so probably tomorrow.

Yeah, money, strangers, not unproblematic, but maybe some of you remember me from years ago when I was here more often and just nearly never posted.

Would be cool!

Balls! (There is no way to actually delete posts, no?)

Edited by castorp
redundancy and ;(

Castorp is clearly a scammer that has been playing the long game... Silently waiting until the gullible among us dropped their guard and then BAM, you're out 8 quid.

Did you manage to get anyone to help you?

Castorp is clearly a scammer that has been playing the long game... Silently waiting until the gullible among us dropped their guard and then BAM, you're out 8 quid.

Did you manage to get anyone to help you?

Lurking a weird gaming podcast's forums for 6 years in order to scam somebody of the price of a game on sale. The oldest trick in the book.

It's extra clever because he started lurking before the podcast even existed. Truly, a master of the long con.

It's extra clever because he started lurking before the podcast even existed. Truly, a master of the long con.

The longest con.

Sadly, nobody fell for it. All those years of hard work, I mean, look at my post count, and for what, I ask you, FOR WHAT?

Oh, and hello to this cosy thread. That is completely redundant now apart from reminding me of this tragic event.

That is completely redundant now apart from reminding me of this tragic event.

A fitting description of almost every thread.

And memories in general.

Actually, no, that's not true.

Sorry dude, I didn't realise it was only for one day.

Mh, that is why I wrote in my first post that the offer ends the next day, so people know that it's urgent. See, I wrote it, then I changed something and deleted that part.

Damn, I'm stupid.

I mean: Damn, I'm stupid.

One of these days one of my friends of fifteen years or more will lend me five pounds and I will leave the country, never to be seen again. I'm expressed this intention numerous times.

And it's back...

Game.co.uk has a new offer. Again, non-physical, steamable, quite cheap, but it needs a credit card and my shiny new one is still in the works. So, could any of you help me out? My paypal has money now, and I can send the £7.99 up front. I have no idea when the offer ends, but I guess it won't last for very long. But what do I know? Seriously, what?

Thanks!

Anyone?

Hello? Oh man, this just feels like primary school all over again.

Being the super nice dude I am, I'll help you out. I should warn you however that I am pretty fucking useless at getting things like this right. How do I get the game to you? and, you only need my email to paypal me the moolah correct?

Woah, thanks! That was fast. We should probably move this conversation to a more--private place. I'll send you a "Private Message".

I mean I'll send you a Private Message. (Sorry, I'm a bit sick and spend half the day watching 'Community' - not even sure whether that was Pierce or Jeff - what, you don't know the show? - what, 'rambling', who's rambling?waitwhereareyougoing.)

Okay, this thread is over. I hope.

And it's done.

(Apart from £0,02 everything went perfectly well. Fucking PayPal, 2,5%-4% I'll give you four percent, more like 6,6%.)

A proper forum-colour-gradient-tool-thing would be great.