Brannigan

DOTA 2

The only hero I have any issues with watching in a game is Naga Siren sometimes, because she drags stuff out, but that's only sometimes - the sleep can lead to some exciting situations, for instance.

I just don't find the whole Manta + Radiance thing very interesting in any context.

EDIT: Oh boy what a game 2 though.

That ending was incredible. I love the commitment from Newbee to buy back to try and end the game even if they ended up forcing the issue too hard. Luckily Kaka.

Re: alch/tinker hate...Huskar for me. ): remove him from the game straight out. Please!!!

Last night I remembered that Resolution still has his Firewatch ad appended to his name so now I guess I'm rooting for him and his team. All glory to the Firewatch!

On one hand, I'd love to see Secret win the series because I love a good upset, but on the other hand I want Liquid to win because I played a lot of gold Liquid cards!

Whoops, I forgot about the fantasy draft after yesterday's disaster. The Firewatch tag appears to be carrying Empire to victory though.

EDIT: Firewatch tag confirmed MVP

God I love TI. Thought EG was gonna do some clutch shit in game 2, but instead they're out! Firewatch for the win! Gotta love that this is Reso's 2nd TI where he is just on some underdog team crushing dreams.

I have to root for Liquid after all the tears I've already shed over their games.

Don't think LGD look that strong compared to some of the other Chinese teams, but dude, do not let Old Eleven play Magnus.

This is the worst result at TI for NA since I started watching DOTA. Trump's America.

Man, amazing closing match for today! Hope the grand finals are like that!

Even though some of the games have been disappointing to me, I feel like they've overall been pretty high quality.

Sucks to see OG go out. There goes my hopes of a Melbourne V Sydney finals ;)

This is so silly. So, so silly. How did we let this happen?

RIP my predictions.