Brannigan

DOTA 2

I kinda want some crazy regal dom shit for QoP, don't think she needs a total model rework though. But really, juggernaut has so many goddamn cosmetics already. Fuck that guy.

I think QoP has good potential for an arcana just because she has such prominent spell effects. 

I finally got around to trying out overthrow.  That game is basically HotS without the fluff.  It's just all team fights and objectives.  It's a lot of fun.  I honestly think they just out-HotS'd HotS.

My friends and I went on a Custom Game bender a couple nights ago and we came away loving Dota Run and Dota Strikers, the kart racer and soccer games, respectively. They're an absolute blast.

I haven't yet, but if some people wanna have a few rounds of Overthrow, Pudge Wars, or really anything at all, I'd be up for a few.

Well, I have tried one actually: Don't Click the Crab. Friend of mine insisted on me to play it.

It was on the 4th.

He had a few to drink.

I feel gross every time i pick QoP, which isn't often, because I feel gross every time i pick qop. I know she's a succubus and stuff, but it's just... the groans, the lines. ugh.

The model itself is small enough in-game it's not a big  problem, but in the hero selection page :\

Vote Tiny for arcana! rip invoker.

DOTA Run is stupid fun, although I wish it was called Run DOTA Run. 

I haven't yet, but if some people wanna have a few rounds of Overthrow, Pudge Wars, or really anything at all, I'd be up for a few.

Well, I have tried one actually: Don't Click the Crab. Friend of mine insisted on me to play it.

It was on the 4th.

He had a few to drink.

Don't Click the Crab is a classic from the old WC3 days. It's just as engrossing and complex today as it was then.

I'm really glad tower defence maps have access to hundreds of dumb courier skins for their creep wave models.

Hey by the way, The Rektreational is making a comeback this year, and in a way different format. It's going to be two action-packed weekends of quick eliminations, instead of the 1 game a month pace of last year's tournament.à

The tournament starts Saturday July 11 9am PST for the group stages. I'm not sure about Sean's team from last year, I think they didn't sign up as the same 5, but he said he'd look into it a while ago. Square Enix Montreal's team, Poutine King Bar is back though!!!! we gon win.

The teams aren't announced yet, we can only see the team names in this challonge page at this point: http://challonge.com/rektreational2

Check out this space: http://rektreational.tumblr.com for announcements.

I'm not sure about Sean's team from last year, I think they didn't sign up as the same 5, but he said he'd look into it a while ago. 

Last I heard (via twitter) he was willing to be a stand in for another team, but did not have the time to commit to being a regular member this year.

Last I heard (via twitter) he was willing to be a stand in for another team, but did not have the time to commit to being a regular member this year.

I wonder how many game delays Dota is directly or indirectly responsible for these days. 

Who's listened to the new TI5 compendium music pack by Jeremy and Julian Soule? I absolutely love it; it hasn't failed to pump me up for every single match since it was released.

Yeah the music is quite lovely. Took me awhile to get used to the different respawn music (a.k.a. news at 11) but now that I've adjusted I'm fully on board. I like the quieter moments.

Holy smokes, they're sending Aegises (aegii?) to people with over 1k compendiums

post-33948-0-80919200-1436407934_thumb.jpg

Quick maths - buying only lvl50 compendium and 24lvl boosters thats $426 plus taxes.

It would be quicker/less expensive if got a lot of those collectors cache boosts (lookin for that void rex) and any good at picking teams in the qualifiers or grand finals (100 levels if you get them in order, 40 more get them right)

Still pretty wild and certainly going to snag a few whales, i was in a game yesterday with someone at ~Lvl-625

Oh so that's what my friend was talking about.I guess he did it.

...I'm kind of tempted but I know I shouldn't. I can't.I won't. I might? I can't.

You're gonna need 2 then. Maybe the new King of Pain will come with them.

...i had not considered this possibility.

Had a game yesterday where I dominated mid lane as Lina, and kept wrecking fools for the next 30 minutes, and yet I still didn't play well enough to win the game, and it was kinda tough thinking about how I still need to do way better if I'm ever gonna get out of potato bracket.

...i had not considered this possibility.

I had, but then I realized they'd never do it. ):

We can dream, though. King of Pain for life!