Brannigan

DOTA 2

Finally got an invite from my friend, don't know how much I'll be playing as I'm playing a lot of League with real life friends and if I have the option between the two I'll probably play that if a bunch of them are online. It's safe to say however that I will probably never play HoN again.

e: wow i only just now realized angry-tomato-face is equivalent to sad-text-face

I don't use it for sadness, mind. That's reserved for say, ;(

I did a thing.

jQuzxBBmAj8

Even though what I did here was somewhat all right, watching it now I can see a whole lot of things I did wrong. I might've even been able to turn the whole teamfight around if I had sheeped Sven the first time, instead of cycloning him. C'est la vie. That's why I'm not pro. (YET?!)

wat

I've had a lot of easy kills from people that don't realize the range of her ghosts/how they work exactly. She's pretty great.

She is great but your implication was that she was overpowered, which I don't really think is true. U:

I dunno twig, even I managed a ridiculous kdr on her! 12/4/12 I think. Hilary's lulls when My ult returned just as I was about to die. I'm not correcting that auto correct.

Hillary's lulls is probably the best auto correct I've ever seen?

Anyway, easy is not synonymous with overpowered!

Yea its like ursa, against inexperienced players like me, he's considered godlike OP, but when you know how to fight him, he's not really all that hard to take down

Yeah, but unlike Ursa, DP is still somewhat strong against experienced players when played right, and etc. I think.

I didn't want to imply she was overpowered. No-one in DotA is really overpowered. But you can get away with a lot of shit in dark times with people like Krobelus, Dazzle and others.

prophet is definitely a bitch to fight against. It seems like whenever she lets her ult off, no one even wants to come near her. That kind of map control is huge for sure. She's actually one of the 3-4 heroes I still haven't used 100 games in

prophet is definitely a bitch to fight against. It seems like whenever she lets her ult off, no one even wants to come near her. That kind of map control is huge for sure. She's actually one of the 3-4 heroes I still haven't used 100 games in

Keep in mind the reason I call her Krob(elus) is the same reason I was confused for a moment reading your post. Nature's Prophet is also in the game, and the more frequent use of Prophet.

"She? What? The dude clearly has weird facial hair and horns..."

I was aware there was another prophet in the game, but I figured you sharp gentlemen would be able to contextualize which one I was talking about :)

I've been playing random a lot lately and it gave me a hero I hadn't played, spirit breaker. This dude absolutely rocks. I went like 15/5/12 with him, he can dish out some serious damage if the opposing team isn't coordinated enough to focus you down quick. With Scepter his ult has a 20 sec cooldown, does 500 damage, and bashes for like 2 seconds. It's crazy

I've been playing random a lot lately and it gave me a hero I hadn't played, spirit breaker. This dude absolutely rocks. I went like 15/5/12 with him, he can dish out some serious damage if the opposing team isn't coordinated enough to focus you down quick. With Scepter his ult has a 20 sec cooldown, does 500 damage, and bashes for like 2 seconds. It's crazy

Yea, once he gets mask of madness it's pretty much explode mode

Yea, once he gets mask of madness it's pretty much explode mode

Yea thats exactly what I did was get mask of madness. The attack speed bonus combined with his greater bash chance is great

Barathrum (SB) is basically inescapable if he catches you alone and you don't stun him on his way in.

I've been playing it on single pick. It gives me that little extra wiggle room to select a champ i hopefully won't be terrible one. Yesterday I picked Saladar:(

But i ended up with Nature's Prophet caus i paniced in random draft. I'll never play him again because of that, and if i'm forced i'll hide in the forest and cry.

I bet the enemies were more like Nature's Profit AMIRITE?