Brannigan

DOTA 2

Despite that i only added my name to the beta list a few days ago:

Fuck you all.

Sully and Gwar: :tup::tup: Would carry to victory again. :grin: (I am baffled, I never do that well as Jugg.)

Yes sir, that was a great game indeed, I swear im not normally that useless. New hero added tonight!

I was watching a game tonight with a really good morphling who got a bunch of free farming, and by the end of the game he had used his adaptive abilities to give himself 1 strength and 127 agility. At lvl 19 he only had 950HP, but he blocked 61% of physical damage with his 37 armor ha. It was cool to watch, I might have to try to emulate that

Yes sir, that was a great game indeed, I swear im not normally that useless. New hero added tonight!

Man, if that's you being useless, I'd be happy to play DotA with you whenever.

75 minute games where I'm playing a hero for the first time (Spirit Breaker)?

oh god i want to die

Man, if that's you being useless, I'd be happy to play DotA with you whenever.

Agreed, I thought you did great. Also, yeah, you were stomping as Juggernaut, Orvidos. I don't even know these characters but I know you were doing well.

For my part, I felt like I didn't weigh the team down, which was all I was really shooting for in my first proper game. I felt a lot more comfortable playing against real people, they act more like I'm used to them acting in other Lords Management games. The bots were actually kind of a bad way to start learning the game, but I understand the patch that came in since we played has added easy mode bots and things so perhaps that's changing.

Hit me up on Steam, anyone who wants to play. Turns out I learn way more and have much more fun when I'm actually playing with people.

That was such a rude game. It's been so long since I played Dazzle, and we were just destroying them... I forgot how much I enjoy Dazzle. Carry Dazzle!

We almost started to lose, though, thanks to my recklessness and Kirby's lag. U:

P.S. I have a Dota 2 Beta Key. Got it from Valve at GDC. The friend I was going to give it to got invited while I was at GDC... so now I have no one to give it to! Someone here gets it, free of charge! Rule of dibs.

That was such a rude game. It's been so long since I played Dazzle, and we were just destroying them... I forgot how much I enjoy Dazzle. Carry Dazzle!

We almost started to lose, though, thanks to my recklessness and Kirby's lag. U:

P.S. I have a Dota 2 Beta Key. Got it from Valve at GDC. The friend I was going to give it to got invited while I was at GDC... so now I have no one to give it to! Someone here gets it, free of charge! Rule of dibs.

I bet patters doesn't want it at all, nope. :getmecoat

Orv apparently called dibs on it for Patters which is fine by me. U:

Yeah that last game was pretty crazy. That makes three proper games I've played now, all with Thumbs, all wins. I don't think it's anything to do with my actions that is getting us wins, but perhaps I'm a lucky charm for a while at least. Whatever's going on, I'm ok with it.

I really need to watch an Earthshaker tutorial or something, though, because his Fissure follows some bizarre rules just from observation.

Edit: Wait, Fissure doesn't have to be targetted on a hero, it can just be placed on the ground? Shit! Knowing that would have made my life so much easier! I hope Dota 2 starts incorporating overlays when abilities are selected, they make that sort of stuff much more obvious.

Orv apparently called dibs on it for Patters which is fine by me. U:

I'm pretty sure he called a Patters on it for dibs.

Hahaha. One more reason I love this place. Someone would actually call dibs on a beta key for someone else. Awesome. Hope it lives up to your expectations after all this time, Pat.

Yeah that last game was pretty crazy. That makes three proper games I've played now, all with Thumbs, all wins. I don't think it's anything to do with my actions that is getting us wins, but perhaps I'm a lucky charm for a while at least. Whatever's going on, I'm ok with it.

I really need to watch an Earthshaker tutorial or something, though, because his Fissure follows some bizarre rules just from observation.

Edit: Wait, Fissure doesn't have to be targetted on a hero, it can just be placed on the ground? Shit! Knowing that would have made my life so much easier! I hope Dota 2 starts incorporating overlays when abilities are selected, they make that sort of stuff much more obvious.

If you go on youtube and look up Dota 2 ten game guide, and Dota 2(insert hero name here) those are a good set of introductory videos to heroes you haven't played before

Just played a game with Brannigan and his friend. I am now four for four with four different characters.

Really beginning to wonder what's going on here. Pretty sure it's not that I'm some sort of uberskilled Dota player.

Just played a game with Brannigan and his friend. I am now four for four with four different characters.

Really beginning to wonder what's going on here. Pretty sure it's not that I'm some sort of uberskilled Dota player.

My best game in a while too, especially since that game you spectated me on before was horrible. Also great because for once I didn't have to play initiator :P

Anyone else want in?

EDIT: Given away, one to Orv for grabbing me an invite and the other to Miffy.

Wait, do you get invites when you get invited?

You don't anymore, but maybe the key I got (straight from a Valve employee!) came with two invites like they used to. U:

Damn, that was more valuable than I thought! :D

As Pat has alluded to, I'm now in. I have never played a Lords Management once. Anyone want to teach me how not to get instantly destroyed?

As Pat has alluded to, I'm now in. I have never played a Lords Management once. Anyone want to teach me how not to get instantly destroyed?

Catch me up on Steam in the mid-afternoon and I'm usually in a good enough mood. :grin:

i wanna:( in better news, i've got my ranked LoL above 1200 again. 73% win on soraka \o/