Sno

Indeed. I'm willing to put down quality cash for it, in order to play it on my PC. Yes. Yes, I say.

I'm also kind of curious about Super Monday Night Combat.

Fez was running in a lounge at GameCity, and I sat playing it one morning. Not many games are that hypnotic for me :tup: It's really beautiful, and so polished, yet Phil still says he sees things he wants to tweak and fix.

I've been on a serious fighting game kick for a while now so right now I'm most excited for Soul Calibur V (it's so close that I can taste it) and Skullgirls.

SCV because it will rekindle the Soul Calibur rivalry between my brother and me. We've sunk so many hours into SCII and SCIV. I was a bit down on Namco adding a super meter and all the things that come with it to the game at first, but my brother has convinced me that it won't really take anything away from the game. I'm just hoping the online play is a lot more playable than IV was.

The new beefed up character creation mode looks like a pretty fun time waster as well.

Skullgirls' art style really turned off the game when I first saw it. Back when there were only 2 characters shown. But the more I've read about the game and seen it the more I've stopped caring. The brilliant infinite loop detection system, their choice to use GGPO for online play, the really sweet looking training mode, and the

Other than fighting games I'm just hoping that Fez finally comes out.

Has Firaxis said anything about when their new XCOM is out. I suppose 2012 is being optimistic?

Has Firaxis said anything about when their new XCOM is out. I suppose 2012 is being optimistic?

It's actually supposed to be out before the end of this year, so there you go.

Given that 2K's game was just delayed, the Firaxis game will actually be out first.

Here's another game I thought was coming out years from now that is actually coming very soon: Quantum Conundrum!

Ni6X80JvcIA

Test chambers and pressure plates? Kim Swift? Some wall-mounted robot head thing with a big tongue? I'm in!

Soul Calibur V in a few days! Very excited.

I love the Soul Calibur games, but I wish to god they would stop obsessing over the tits.

soul-calibur-5.jpg

:tdown:

Yeah... Yeaah...

Man, and it was actually looking like they might class it up a bit when SCV was first revealed, that clearly didn't pan out.

It's really depressing, that series wasn't always like that, it's just been slowly exaggerated with each new game.

Hey, but the game is apparently very good... So there's that...

Interesting symbolism having a massive snake just above the cleavage too. :tmeh:

Man, I enjoy tits as much as the next straight guy who enjoys tits, but the last game was just absurdly embarrassing. (I remember being shown it in front of my ex's mother -- I don't know who was more offended, me or her, but it wasn't good.) The SC series is so much better than this, so why create awesome games and sell them as if digital cleavage is the only reason to play them?

It's getting to the point where you want to hide the game and play it in private... Not so you can (ahem) "appreciate" certain aspects alone, but because it's so embarrassing if someone catches you playing it.

:eek:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/01/30/fan-made-cc-fps-spawns/#more-91649

I loved C&C Renegade, though I may have been the only person on earth to do so, so this is basically Christmas for me.

You're definitely not the only person with fond memories of Renegade.

I mean, it was a so-so singleplayer game, it's fun seeing all that stuff from the ground level, but it always felt like it should have been so much more than a linear campaign shooter.

The MP in that game was incredible though, and it's something that nothing else has really replicated. I spent loads of time playing it back when that game was new.

Was pretty thrilled when i first heard about this fan remake, it looks like quite an impressive project.

I thought the campaign was great. In fact I just reinstalled it in a fit of nostalgia, because that town level never ceases to infuriate me while making me love it at the same time. Stupid helicopters.

Aliens: Colonial Marines!

EfOOOAN9e9w

So if this completely content-free trailer uses the music from Moon, does that mean that the movie Moon is in-universe with Aliens? Is Sam Rockwell's boss Paul Reiser?