Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Keep in mind that, for each of Indy's lines, there are three choices. There's a lot of reuse between guards, but there's always variations, and the correct path is always different. Dialogue puzzles truly are the best kind!

Wow, you typed all that out. I'm impressed. (Looks like you didn't get the Colonel's name when you went through Brunwald, though ;))

is that actually an ingame picture?

Sure is.

Wow, you typed all that out. I'm impressed. (Looks like you didn't get the Colonel's name when you went through Brunwald, though ;))

Actually, you're probably thinking of the guy with top secret clearance. I got his name (and used it in conversation too!) One of the guards you meet on the road actually reveal his superior's name in conversation, which allows me to use that line of dialogue on him successfully. For the guy in the picture, I think I ended up having to grovel at his feet.

Actually, you're probably thinking of the guy with top secret clearance. I got his name (and used it in conversation too!) One of the guards you meet on the road actually reveal his superior's name in conversation, which allows me to use that line of dialogue on him successfully. For the guy in the picture, I think I ended up having to grovel at his feet.

Yes, you're right. I should really know that *doh*

is it actually the only good movie game ever made?

Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay is fantastic.

Butcher Bay isn't really based on that movie as much as it is just set in that fiction.

If you narrow it down to games that are direct adaptations of movies, it becomes a whole lot harder to find ones that don't suck. (They do exist though, definitely.)

Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay is fantastic.

Yes, that doesn't really qualify as Escape from Butcher Bay was not a movie, it was from point zero to completion a game project. A really exceptionally good one as Vin Diesel himself was so much invested in the project since the beginning.

And you are correct, it is truly a fantastic game. Amazing achievement from pretty much unknown studio Starbreeze at that point.