Wrestlevania

Left 4 Thumbs - The Homethumbing 2

I'd probably be interested. We could do Versus mode so that eight people can play in one server. Also playing as the Infected is hilarious anyway.

I know some of us (including me) are only keen on playing the new DLC campaign. We've already had our fair share of versus in the past and don't really feel like getting back into it. But if have more than enough players I'm sure they could organize a versus mode.

Are the new maps not playable in versus or something? That would be a bizarre decision. I've honestly never seen the difference between campaign and versus modes, other than the obvious. It's the same thing except easier (because there's no need to give a fair shot to the AI) and with half as many people, isn't it?

I'll join in if i'm around. I don't have much L4D under my belt so i'm up for anything.

If we have more than 4, we'll definitely be playing versus. If we have more than 8, we will have 2 groups playing. Like ye olden times.

You know what would be super-rad? If we did Team Versus with full teams on both sides, I could finally get that Strength in Numbers achievement after three years. :gaming:

I'll try and join if ping's OK. I have a new nvidia card after years of ATI stutter ruining all source games.

Excellent, excellent. Maybe it's an idea to all collect in the Idle Thumbs Steam group chat? That way we can make groups, see how much folks we got, etc.

Everyone agree?

I'll be hanging out there for today anyway, in case anyone has any questions or needs any help with anything.

That was awesome:) Good game everyone.

I0v4z.jpg

Ahem.

Yea, that was an awesome charge. :D That was great fun, thanks for playing everyone.

I am surprised I lost connection just once throughout the entire thing. But all in all 'twas fun.

Boy, this has been buried. We're still doing this on Sundays! Tonight was a lot of fun.

Any plans to play more of this? I could play tomorrow. There's Steam Workshop for L4D2 now, we could try a mod.

SearchWithin can be a free total text list internet search engine that permits you to rapidly search within the data files in your generate or network. It looks past the games along with on the inside PDF, Html page, Wording, Microsoft Word, Microsof company Shine, Phrase Best and also Microsof company Ms powerpoint files. In the event that Omniformat with all the OCR Element is installed, SearchWithin may index usually unsearchable PDF files made from verification or even faxes by making use of Eye Figure Identification. SearchWithin works much like significant search engines, utilizing superior querying and also full-text look for technology that will help you discover the right information rapidly. Answers are automatically shown in your internet browser.

Employing SearchWithin, it is simple to access the files that includes the particular multiple keywords and phrases you are looking at. SearchWithin makes it easy to use highly effective "and/or" workers on your lookup. In addition, it lets you research multiple indexes around a new community along with submit your own indices for other people.

http://www.searchwithin.com/

SearchWithin functions constructing a catalog of one's drive's documents. This gives this to examine gb of information in less than a second. The SearchWithin Listing Services could be mounted in order to conveniently plan computerized, day-to-day directory improvements. Indexing an entire 30 Gigabytes hard disk drive usually takes only about Half an hour. You can add or up-date documents without notice by running the particular indexer once more. You may also produce a brand-new directory by simply deciding on the "Create New Index" checkbox.

<a href="http://www.searchwithin.com/">searching</a>

The free version of SearchWithin display a bring in web site inside your browser any time you launch the program every next search. If you prefer not to discover recruit web pages, you might obtain a license important regarding $9.95. SearchWithin in no way transfers any private information or perhaps problem info. Please see our own Commonly asked questions for information regarding the application license or contact us.

SearchWithin

Haven't played L4D in ages until last week. I believe there's going to be another game this evening.

I just played this game with a friend for the first time since before The Passing was out and people leaving is still a huge problem.  If people do bad on the first round of a map, even if it's only by a couple hundred points, the whole team leaves.  I don't really know what Valve could do though, maybe add cosmetic items and have it be you have to stay til the end of the campaign.  I played a ton of the game in the first few months after it came out (almost 150 hours in 2 months)  and the games that were fun were either 4v4 pre-mades, or games with cool people that just wanted to have fun.  The majority of games ended on the very first map of a campaign, though.

That's why I've only played versus games with/against people I know from thumbs or other places.

My favorite experience with people leaving was, I played with a group of four and did versus, and we were so bad that two people ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM immediately left. One if the remaining guys explained that we are the worst before also leaving. The last guy stuck around for one more round before leaving.