Wrestlevania

Left 4 Thumbs - The Homethumbing 2

I'll yes for now. But depending on how things turn out tomorrow, I might not show.

I should be available for it - provided it's L4D2, as I don't have the first one.

I'm at a meal on Sunday evening, but if I'm back in time, I'll definitely be up for it.

This weekend's no good for me unfortunately :( will be available this week though, I'll keep an eye out for the Thumbs events on steam if they're being used. :tup:

So I can play Left 4 Dead 2 now.

I haven't even touched it yet. SO if anyone is in the same boat, or doesn't mind a total noob tagging along, let me know!

PS I played lots of the first game, so I'm not that much of a liability. I just don't know the maps, or the best strategies for the new special infected, or the story - so I might stop and gawp at things while saying "cool, look at that, that's a really nice detail, the way it implies AHHHGHHGHGHGHG GET IT OFF MY FAAAAAACE!"

I'm always in for some L4D2! Though most of the regulars are burned out and done with the game. Throw me an invite if you see me on steam.

I burnt out pretty early and haven't played it since, so it's possible I'm ready to play again. That said, I've not really been any good at organizing myself enough to be present for multiplayer since moving into my flat. Not sure what the cause of the correlation is, but there definitely is one. So... maybe.

Me and my friends played a ton of L4D 1/2 and while we didn't really burn out we stopped playing a long time ago and haven't really played since. I haven't played since before the Passing came out, one of the main reasons was people in the game rage quit a lot. As in significantly more than other games, and people rage quit a lot in every game. I don't know if this still happens, but it was annoying when the other team or even just one or two people would quit after doing bad on the first map when a game like L4D has so much room to come back, and also is super fun to play even when you aren't winning. For me playing with 3 other friends it was basically either we would get matched with another organized group of 4, or campaign completion odds were 0.

I got it for a friend so play occasionally still. Invite and I'll answer.

The Thumbs games are good that way because I don't think people ever got truly frustrated.

Actually, most of the reason I stopped was that I was getting frustrated with the fact that I seemed to be getting worse at the game rather than better. But I'm dumb like that. Besides, I'm pretty sure I never rage quit. That would be rude.

The Thumbs games are good that way because I don't think people ever got truly frustrated.

Oh I definitely did, but mostly at the game. If the skill balance is off when playing Versus then that game just isn't fun. The alleviating factor has always been playing with a group of laid back Thumbs, otherwise I wouldn't have played that game as much as I did.

Played this game so mutch, but if you need a 8th player you can always hit me up on steam.

Would like to roll with the "oldskool" L4D thumbs, and new ones ofcourse!

Count me in! I would love to play and I'm relatively laid back :clap: