Murdoc

Neptune's Bountiful Pride 6!

That group of stars over there is rather quiet, there must be nobody there!

Wait are you even playing?

I hate you.

This is getting proper tense now.

I can just see it turning into a ruddy cold war.

Im assuming so, he hasn't replied to any of my messages for about 4 days now.

Quick! Pounce while he's sleeping!

Just because the one you posted makes this instantaniously gross beyond reason……

post-8517-0-49999000-1337850489_thumb.jpeg

Nooooooooooo!!

I forgot to charge my laptop last night and it just died in Mcdonalds before I could use the wifi to make my moves!!

I think I'm out, I'm not gonna be able to scrape back from the edge without a huge amount of work, that after all the effort I've been putting in since the start, I just don't have anymore.

I made a massive mistake when you attacked Atebit, that attack fleet from my home planet should never have left. I gave it those orders did something else, realised it was a dumb idea but, got distracted and ended up heading off to work without cancelling it.

I might have had a chance if id had that to defend myself with :-(

Well played all!

Sorry Murdoc, I thought you were Yellow, not orange, was helping that guy out from like day 4.

Yeah, I'm Yellow man. Lots of people were helping me. Its a shame this game wound up ending in such an anticlimactic fashion. 8-Bit and I had some cool plans to kick everyone's ass, and I guess we did. Unfortunately dark blue guy was looking like the powerhouse, so the fact that he disappeared means this feels like an empty victory.

... this feels like an empty victory.

How dare you drag our great victory through the mud like that! We negotiated peace, forged powerful treaties, and found that giant scary space crabs can in fact live peacefully side-by-side with bearded space slugs. Not only co-exist, but thrive, and rid the galaxy of the great deceiver (im looking at your LightBlue/Cyan/Teal). Sure it's no great military victory, but I really think we got the galaxy on track for a bigger better future.

Seriously though, even if DarkBlue was still active, it would have been a crushing 2v1. His only hope would have been to turn one of us against the other, which I beleive would have been highly unlikely to happen by this point in the game. So yeah... with DarkBlue under AI administration all that is left is to do convince the NP server that the game is over.

Haha, the great deciever, I like it.

I literally tricked like one person and that was orange, who for some reason still gave me the tech I was asking for even though he should have been able to see the attack fleet tht was already on its way.

Did I really decieve that many people?

I was having a little fun with the "secret attack" fleet thing but, I had to be ruthless man, I was in a terrible position geographically, argueably second only to orange.

Megalols.

F*****g video games guys.

Dark Blue? I am he, my internet went down for a few days and all I could do was put my empire in the hands of the AI, which never quite works out...

Maybe I could have won, who knows? I definitely felt that I had a chance, and was trying my best not to deceive anyone.

I think we can all agree that our number one priority should be assuring that dastardly teal is wiped clean from the galaxy. Also that red guy should keep his planet.

I know its a bit early but, is everyone up for another one of these?

I really enjoyed this one.

Shall we switch up the format, maybe make it bigger so it lasts longer? Or just stick with the same and try and get a few more in the game?

Haha, the great deciever, I like it.

I literally tricked like one person and that was orange, who for some reason still gave me the tech I was asking for even though he should have been able to see the attack fleet tht was already on its way.

Yeah, not my best game, lol. I think it was the fact I couldn't make moves on the weekend, so I roll into work Monday morning and start trading tech... then looked at the map, so I was being an idiot too, lol.

This was a pretty interesting sounding game though, all these considered, trickery, alliances and blood feuds. Pretty fun, a shame about blue though.

Also, I'm in for the another since my entry into this one was shorter than expected. Also I have my tablet working at home again, so I can check in on the weekends.

You wanna double check iys compatible with your browser? I've yet to here of a mobile device that can run it.

Today is a glorious day for all Purple Bearded Space Slugs across the galaxy!

First off, I'd like to thank my common law space partner, the Yellow Angry Space Crabs, for their relentless support as we each conquered our respective side of the galaxy. The victory is as much theirs as it is ours. Congratulations Yellow Angry Space Crabs!

Also I'd like to apologize to the Red Spiky Tentacle Beasts for not respecting our Technological Trade agreement. We could no longer honour our arrangement, nor could we admit our new alliance with Yellow, we hope you understand. Though, without your initial range tech we would never have been able to colonize the far reaches surrounding our homeworld, and the galaxy would have been far worse for it. Thanks.

To all other surviving sentient space-faring beings..

Congratulations! Your mind control collars are in the mail.

Serve us well, or be turned into nutrient rich paste.

Good Game guys.

Whoa new forum software.

Good game guys. I was in a really shitty starting spot with no real ally so there was no hope for me. I'm still cracking up at Jeff Gonegamegoldgame trying to get me to give him range for information about yellow's yet-to-happen attack, all while he was sending ships my way at the same time.

I wish we could get another 12 player game going, maybe on that sweet spiral map.

It was honestly great to get together with the slugs and say "Fuck all y'all. We're gonna win this." Like I said before, it would have been terrific if blue had continued to steamroll and we had a proper fight on our hands, but it was good to be the right hand man of Mr. Purple. I would love to play another game with you guys, but I think I might be burned out on this thing for a while. Two games of this in the past month have left me excited to not be thinking about my stupid space ships.