Murdoc

Neptune's Bountiful Pride 6!

It did occur to me that you might flip on me, but you were in a horrible starting position and, like you said, you probably wouldn't have won the game. There was a moment where you suggested that I go after Wubbles first. I thought you might have been in cahoots with Laxan at that point.

I had a lot of ships just hanging around before I went after Laxan and that attack didn't really use as many as I thought it would so I kept piling them on the star next to Sterope II to keep Wubbles at bay. I was also sending tech upgrades to tabacco without any other contact or agreement so that Wubbles couldn't send any more ships to Sterope II.

If I had gone after Wubbles first, it would have been all over for me.

You honestly hit me at the worst possible time. Straight after sending near 300 ships attacking Tabacco, Murdoc countered. I may have been able to hold him off too, but then you joined the fray from the east and things went downhill quickly.

I am playing this with people I don't know - I'm not sure I want to do it even with acquaintances, because you really seem to start hating and distrusting each other really quickly...

Just going to throw this up now and slowly collect people for the long wait list, but let's get a 12 person long game going!

Who's in? (disclaimer: we may not be starting until fall or whenever we can get 12)

get a list going here, not a bad start, 7 more spaces left!

1. Epiclairs

2. Wubbles

3.Me

4.tabacco

5.Speedy Desiato

6.Ens

Edited by Murdoc

Kind of forgot we had a list going, was trying to get a full game, but maybe we should just hit the start button?

1. Epiclairs

2. Wubbles

3.Me

4.tabacco

5.Speedy Desiato

6.Ens

7.toblix

8.Vector9

9.Wurtsi

10.brkl

EDIT: I think it goes to 12?

That's a pretty good list... lets say we begin Friday? just a good day to start and maybe a person or two will join by then, who knows.

I like these types of games to give me something to think about for 5 minutes a day, though Neptune can, sometimes, be more involving.

Edited by Murdoc

what speed do you usually play on ?... it seems like slower games would work better for such a large group, but it all depends...

I'll say I'd prefer a slower game, for what it's worth. Neptune's Pride becomes Stress: The Game way too quickly otherwise.

Geez, how many people can you fit in one game? I could play too, I guess.

Yeah, the last quick game we had was snoozesville. I didn't like the speed.

I'm up for a SLOW game(pay ever 48 hours) or mid is fine.

I'm think of going for a gigantic map though...

What say you guys?

I joined. If I'm taking the place of someone who signed up earlier, I suppose I can still leave.