Ben X

My signature

Who is Size Five Games? Do they make CoD map packs?

you're playing Broken Sword?

oh, you mean the rename to Size Five Games.

Read about that on gamasutra ages ago: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/34763/Time_Gentlemen_Please_Dev_Takes_A_Risk_With_Name_Change.php

What's in a name. Is size 5 better than zombie cow? I don't know.

To be honest, there are not a lot of great game studio names. One of the most interesting names I've seen is "Mauretania Import Export Company".

I noticed Dan tweeting it, and completely love your new site. I also posted a comment on your site, and due to some technical difficulties it disappeared after a short while.

As for the "fifth size of game" thing, it seems almost like I'm supposed to know what it means, but also almost like it ironically means nothing. Maybe that's what you were going for?

You should know that changing your name does not free you from your obligation to make another hilarious point and click adventure game.

I am pleased by that giant robot.

I am not pleased by the lack of a Mexican with a balloon-head.

Though I understand

I wanted to post something snarky a couple of days ago, but then I felt bad because I haven't played any of your games, even though I keep meaning to.

:getmecoat

PS The site is not loading for me for some reason.

Why do games companies have a massive love of using the number five:

Factor 5, Level 5, 505 games, 5th cell?

it's because game studio owners can only count to 5

it's because game studio owners can only count to 5

The should use both hands!

Nice website BBX. My only constructive criticism would be that on first glance I expected the shop section to be a place to get the games, rather than a merch shop. It's only a moment's click, but I am easily confused and all that.

Well, Dan's new game won't be an adventure but will be awesome. Don't know if I'll be involved (if I am, it'll probably be minor unpaid design work or level design). I'd also love to do another Dan and Ben adventure game, but it'd have to be something really different and special for us to bother.

I'd also love to do another Dan and Ben adventure game, but it'd have to be something really different and special for us to bother.

I think you have become... too indie. Activision would totally do a sequel.

Happy birthday Ben!

I notice Dan renamed the studio just after Mike Rose's "250 indie games you must play" got published, with Zombie Cow games in there :)