BigJKO

The Nintendo Wii U is Great Thread

9 hours ago, WARP DOGS said:

I tried doing the same thing! But the process of transferring pics really got to me. I think I took maybe 1,000 photos total (no exaggeration!) 

I believe you. I've been transferring as I go, so that probably makes it easier. I don't have an exact count but I know I've made over 60 tumblr posts of 7 - 10 pictures each, and I'm just about to do the first divine beast. When (if) I finish, I'll have to give a final count.

EDIT: Having just done most all but the boss fight of my divine beast, I'm at 750+ pictures. I wonder if I'll break 2000 for the final count.

4 hours ago, SuperBiasedMan said:

I believe you. I've been transferring as I go, so that probably makes it easier. I don't have an exact count but I know I've made over 60 tumblr posts of 7 - 10 pictures each, and I'm just about to do the first divine beast. When (if) I finish, I'll have to give a final count.

EDIT: Having just done most all but the boss fight of my divine beast, I'm at 750+ pictures. I wonder if I'll break 2000 for the final count.

Hey I think the Switch has an arbitrary limit of 1000 screenshots if you're saving them to system memory; so I hope you have a microSD card in there for that 

Just now, eRonin said:

Hey I think the Switch has an arbitrary limit of 1000 screenshots if you're saving them to system memory; so I hope you have a microSD card in there for that 

Yeah I've been using a card to transfer them over to my PC anyway, so I should be good on that end.

oh duh how did I not pick up on that. Anyway 

I'm gonna miss miiverse. I loved just browsing it and seeing all the screenshots people posted and all the fun silly posts people made. Gonna miss the badmiiverseposts account (though I think that was retired a while back).