Sign in to follow this  
syntheticgerbil

Locorocotacorolos

I am very close to giving up on this fucking game. I am only in world three and while I appreciate the game mechanics and the happy singing colored ball people, I don't appreciate the difficulty that the game designers felt would be appropriate for a game with happy singing colored ball people.

I compulsively have to perfect all the levels since I get shit for some stupid house I don't care to build but it's the principle of the matter. They could give me nothing for my troubles, I don't care, it's there. The problem when I go through levels trying to collect all available things or getting a maximum fat roco ball person thing, more often than not I either find out I was missing something or I am hurt by some bastard fuck shit at the end of the level that screws up my chances everytime until I have replayed the same fifteen minute level for the 20th time and did not get hurt by some garbage spike crap at the end.

ARARGSDGDSg:(:(:(

Why would they do this? Why is there no save points in this game or at the very least a way to collect something once, whether you die or not, and be done with it? I thought I'd enjoy this game, but I really don't subscribe to the game design theory of having people redo some level for an upwards of fifteen minutes until perfect. Someone please tell me Locoroco 2 is much nicer to the player and fixes this, because I am ready to put these on Ebay and well... it sort of breaks my heart because I love these happy singing ball people. ;(