Salacious Snake

GIRP, from the creator of QWOP

level 2 is simply ridiculous; you sometimes need to "jump"

There's a level 2? Hardcore.

(I am wondering whether this would be easier with two keyboards... must try that...)

Man, I finally figured out swinging and made it to 63 meters, then thought it was a dead end and climbed quite a way down to take the other route. Made it to 65 meters and then accidentally let go of the wrong key :(

How high is level 2?

Edited by Erkki

Almost made it to the end of the first level. 71 meters. I tried to jump a longish gap just before the end and fell :(

There's a 2nd level? Oh god. I'm no where near good enough for something harder. I can't top 34.6m

Almost made it to the end of the first level. 71 meters. I tried to jump a longish gap just before the end and fell :(

Damn you Erkki! I seem to remember you being great at that basketball game we were all having a go at too :mock:

Damn you Erkki! I seem to remember you being great at that basketball game we were all having a go at too :mock:

A winner is I! I beat it.

there's no second level. but I did have to 'jump' once

So there is an 'end' to it? A goal to aim for!

... I beg to differ ...

It was I that started the level 2 gag.

Anyone else think that the rings look like they are out of the SNES version of Aladdin? That is were I get the majority of my entertainment out of this game.

Also the idea of having to jump from one ring to another is about insane as the idea of jumping in QWOP.

It's particularly concerning because Girp's hands don't move nearly fast enough; he misses grabbing rings when he's just swinging.

Yeah, I do a lot of practice swings before a jump to ensure it's going to go well. Get into a rhythm and then let go.

Hmm... I wonder if I should give QWOP a try now. Last time I did, I couldn't get going at all.

It's particularly concerning because Girp's hands don't move nearly fast enough; he misses grabbing rings when he's just swinging.

Wait a minute, are you saying his name is Girp? That's hilarious! I just thought it was named that because its Grip mixed up; ya know, like gripping the rings.

I think its much better if we go with the climber actually being called Girp.