Salacious Snake

GIRP, from the creator of QWOP

I really want to try it but it seems like there's a massive influx of people hitting the web site or something, slowing it down loads :frusty:

Edit:

Can't seem to access the site properly through chrome, Internet explorer gets to the page but it loads with errors :erm:

I'm currently attempting to write an essay that's due tomorrow. This game has come at a horrible time :blink:

0.0 meters, I can't even climb a singly rung.

Ditto.

dang I made it to 23.9. I keep losing when I click outside the application. I press the key once and it stays held, and then I press again and fall : (.

I got to 9.8, but then I really had to go to the bathroom. ;(

I like this game. It's way easier to get a hold of the mechanics than qwop, and I like how it makes me feel like I have to stretch to grab on to things. Stretching my fingers across the keyboard really immerses me into the rock climbing aspect of the game.

This is brilliant in a profound way. The gameplay makes more sense than QWOP. My current best is 14,2m

Loads easier than QWOP. 18.0 so far.

Traversing is dead difficult with no feet. Would make life easier if you could grab 1 ring with 2 hands.

I've done a fair amount of sport climbing and this game really does bring across the problem solving aspect of it, brilliant! I love that you are also performing some keyboard gymnastics with your fingers, aping the dude climbing with his crazy arms and legs.

Far more enjoyable than QWOP. This one's missing a story though.

22.9 meters.

For additional frustration ctrl and shift don't work on OS X version of Firefox, so that I can only use one hand for the key presses.

Far more enjoyable than QWOP. This one's missing a story though.

22.9 meters.

For additional frustration ctrl and shift don't work on OS X version of Firefox, so that I can only use one hand for the key presses.

Huh. See, I thought I was missing something :(