Does anyone still play MarioKart? I guess not :P

If anyone is up for some fun, I've added all of you guys.

My code is:

Pokemon Pearl

4983 1436 5565

my name is sam my code is 0988 9214 4707 i want to trade my level 100 kyogre for pokemon number 486

Pokemon Pearl

4983 1436 5565

my name is sam my code is 0988 9214 4707 i want to trade my level 100 kyogre for pokemon number 486

add me i will trade

Hey guys,

So the 3DS was launched in the UK today. I figured, although little can be done yet, we should prepare for the future by putting ours in this thread, and adding each other! Yeah!

Anyway

3695 - 0009 - 3891

Yes!

5241-1892-8694

So far the AR stuff is pretty neat, but the game selection is cack.

I wish that, if you added someone as a friend, they would get a message asking to accept/decline. Much easier than both having to add each other's.

I guess Nintendo still really hasn't learned how they could make online capabilities more easier and user friendly.

That kind of function could be easily added with a system update, yes?

Knowing Nintendo they burned the friend code bullshit deep into the CPU with the most powerful laser in Japan.

Still, at least it's one per system now, as opposed to one per game! (Also Rodi I added you)

Yes! Now the wait is for a good multiplayer game that isn't a fighting game.

Face Raiders: possibly the scariest game ever made? You haven't known fear until a 3D image of yourself is distorted onto a giggling helicopter man trying to destroy your environment and expose the nothingness behind reality.

I mean, jesus christ, Nintendo...

Haha, Face Raiders is pretty surreal, especially since the first pic I took had my eyes closed.

3093 - 7071 - 6188

I've added the three of you – my stupid code is 2578-3121-9334.

Looks like everybody got Shadow Wars :(. I just picked up cheapest game: Bust-A-Move Universe because I wasn't really sold on any of the launch games, plus I just wanted to replace my broken DSLite.

How does the 3DS friend code work for user that adds another user? Can you see or list what games others own?

How does the 3DS friend code work for user that adds another user? Can you see or list what games others own?

From what I can see, you can see if the user is online/offline, what they are doing, what their favourite game is, and a beyond meaningless 18-character status message. Let's wait until May (next update) and hope for some more.

Edited by Drath

My code is: 1676-3705-9228

Can we migrate this thread into the Multiplayer Networking subforum and get it stickied? I know that was the first place I looked when I was looking for a code exchange and started a new thread in error as I didn't see this one.

Edited by Twilo

Here's mine! 3DS Friend Code: 0044-2835-6739

I'm adding everybody else's at this moment! :3

I got one and it's rad. I'll be adding everyone else at the nearest opportunity. My code is: 1934-0713-9134

So I seem to clearly suck at searching through the boards and I just happened to see this thread from awhile back.:(

here's my code: 1289-8325-5420

I'll add you all and hopefully at some point there'll be some nice multi-player games we can all play.