Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

Left 4 Thumbs - The Homethumbing

Well, it's been a hellishly long time since I got around to organising one of these - my sincere apologies.

I now have my evenings (mostly) to myself once more, so I think it's time we picked up our tools and ploughed the undead field once more.

...who's with me?

Excellent, look forward to seeing you tomorrow. :tup:

As a general head's up, there's a ½GB title update just out. Might be worth firing up Steam that bit earlier if you're intending to join us—and we sincerely hope you do.

Remember: Unanticipated downloads can kill.

If I'm online (should be!) I'm in the Steam group, so hopefully I can join.

I might be able to get in on some of this here L4D2 action and will keep an eye on the Steam activity. I have *issues* at home at the moment so cannot see further into the future than the end of my nose, but I remain hopeful:tup:

I know I'm not part of the Left 4 Thumbs crew, but I do have the games on PC now, so will be up for some! I'm free this evening, too. So shoot me an invite if you're lacking in survivors.

well I've just seen the event pop up on steam and would love to join you guys, but unfortunately it's a bit short notice for me today. Would definitely be up for this next Sunday though; that way I can make arrangements to make sure I'm available :)

Bollocks. I was actually planning on dropping in, but I didn't say anything because I had a feeling I'd end up missing it, and I did. Is there likely to be any further sessions?

I'd definitely be up for this, although I tried single-playering Cold Stream and got lost, so might need a bit of practice.