Thompson

Dreams!

Bump? 

I had the most ridiculous dream last night. I started smoking my boyfriend's cigarettes and I got super addicted to smoking. I bought like a million packs and everyone got really concerned with how much I was smoking.
Even though it was starting to really affect me I said that I had to keep on doing it because I was helping him smoke his cigs.

Most ludicrously funny dream I've had for a while.

I dreamt last night that Jake was a professor teaching game design at a high school.  He still worked at Campo Santo and still did all things Idle Thumbs related, but was also teaching.  For some reason I was visiting this high school and was very surprised to run into Jake (who in the dream had blonde hair and wore a white dress shirt and shorts but was otherwise Jake).  He let me sit in on his class, half of which was conducted in Spanish for no discernible reason.  At the end the students took a test and we chatted about random topics.  I mentioned that I was planning to send more candy and asked if their address had changed.  He offered to give me a tour of the Thumbs studio (even though I don't think this dream took place in San Francisco).  He collected the tests and we were about to leave when my alarm went off and I woke up.

Ha that's good, I wish you'd found out what the dreamscape thumbs studio contained. I once had a dream I could impersonate Sean Vanaman perfectly on a telephone, I think i'd fallen asleep listening to thumbs or something..