ThunderPeel2001

The Idle Thumbs Acheivements Leaderboard

This might be of interest to some of you, others it might make seeth with anger. Either way, here's the automatically updating Idle Thumbs Achievements Leaderboard (360 Edition).

Behold: The Leaderboard

It's mildly interesting, at least.

If you want to be added, then just friend me on TA.com.

Trivia: AkuMifune has managed to get an astonishing 84% of all achievements from all the games he's played.

This might be of interest to some of you, others it might make seeth with anger. Either way, here's the automatically updating Idle Thumbs Achievements Leaderboard (360 Edition).

Behold: The Leaderboard

It's mildly interesting, at least.

If you want to be added, then just friend me on TA.com.

Trivia: AkuMifune has managed to get an astonishing 84% of all achievements from all the games he's played.

Whoa, I should get on there, I would totally beat Jake (probably).

[edit] Add me: http://www.trueachievements.com/Villane0.htm

Damn, I'm super close to the top 10, and if the achievements I've been earning lately on 360 (Rock Band, Enslaved, You Don't Know Jack) had been added in, I may be in there. Damn you, Mike! I'm a-coming for ya!

Only the last two are new to me, everyone else has been around for a while, I think.

A few of newer people with a low post count are new to me, but the list has even more, oh well...

WHAT THE?! I'm number 2? How is that even possible? :eek:

Might have something to do with having almost 70, 000 achievement points Tanu. I can't imagine that anyone here is a massive achievement chaser (I was until about 2 years ago) so having a score like that will put you near the top. Hell, I thought my score was half decent and you are 13, 000 clear of me.

I didn't realize the first number you see is the total of the achievements point you could have!

I didn't realize the first number you see is the total of the achievements point you could have!

It's ... not, though? The first number is determined by TrueAchievements and based on how difficult they consider the achievements to be. They sort of rebalance the achievements so that your score increases if you've unlocked alot of achievements that others haven't (hence the name of the site). The formula is explained on the TrueAchievements FAQ:

The first thing that the TrueAchievement takes into account is the normal GamerScore for that achievement - we could have abandoned this completely but we felt that the games programmers had chosen how to distribute their 1000 (or 200 for XBLA) games with good reason (OK, maybe not with Avatar) so we would use that as our base.

We then look at how many people own the game (we decided this by saying anyone that has at least one achievement owns the game - this clears people playing demos out of the stats).

Finally we look at how many people have the achievement compared to how many people own the game - this gives us a difficulty factor which we multiply the original achievement gamerscore by. We call this maths.

Obviously there are a hundred different ways we could have decided on how to calculate the score but we felt that this was the fairest way. If 100 people own a game and only one person has a certain achievement in that game then that achievement is obviously very tough to get, so the TA score for that achievement is marked up considerably. Or the game is extremely dull.

I like how they casually point out an inherent flaw in their system. I am now going to buy all the most horrible and boring games that nobody wants to play.

I like how they casually point out an inherent flaw in their system. I am now going to buy all the most horrible and boring games that nobody wants to play.

I think that's why I'm so high on the list! I'm always playing "crap nobody cares about"! :clap::woohoo::clap: