Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbs

So, QWOP, then...

After toblix's tweet, Nachimir was telling me all about Qwop. It's a funny game.

I managed 7.2 meters!

Humiliate me with your record scores.

I. . .no. My brain doesn't function at that level of not-watching-your-hands-hand-eye-coordination.

-3 metres!

I never got far when I played it about a year ago after the Idle Cast about it. I guess 20 meters tops? A few paces, and then I'd buckle up and hit the floor spastically.

On the topic of QWOP, there are a million videos of people playing it on YouTube but there's one in particular that sticks in my mind as being the most hilarious.

Unfortunately, I can't find it.

The video is just a guy playing QWOP and trying to talk about it but simply breaking down into hysterics at every retarded ragdoll physics spaz-out, if memory serves in the end he basically has to stop playing to avoid laughing to death.

Not this again. Well I can kiss a good hour of time goodbye fall on my head 1.5 meters in.

I had a good run going, then thought too much about it and fell. After that, I haven't been able to get off the starting line without doing the splits.

On the topic of QWOP, there are a million videos of people playing it on YouTube but there's one in particular that sticks in my mind as being the most hilarious.

Unfortunately, I can't find it.

The video is just a guy playing QWOP and trying to talk about it but simply breaking down into hysterics at every retarded ragdoll physics spaz-out, if memory serves in the end he basically has to stop playing to avoid laughing to death.

vd980xV_aYU

That?

vd980xV_aYU

That?

Don't think that's the one i'm thinking of, but that's pretty funny too.

I played this a long time ago... I managed to get to the end, where you

have to jump

;)