Sign in to follow this  
toblix

What's this game Ico I keep hearing things about once?

It seems like fun. Any chance it'll come to the Xbox, at least? Do you have answers for me?

Its for PS2, it will never come to Xbox because it sold quite poorly and most people don't know about it. It also happens to be my favorite game for the system. Its a puzzle-solving platforming game with some light combat. Its got a pretty good story too, even though its underdeveloped. Has a great art style and great graphics.

It was really under-rated by gamespot, but if you want a general idea bout the story read the IGN review. It sums things up accurately in my opinion.

I was considering getting ps2 soley for Ico, but my sister told me that's just stupid, so i reconsidered.

the way i see it now, i should be able to download it from an abandonware site and play it with a ps2 emulator in about 10 years. So I just have to be a bit patient.

I was considering getting ps2 soley for Ico, but my sister told me that's just stupid, so i reconsidered.

That's just stupid!

...Reconsidering your reconsideration now?

Jayel, your sister is stupid. And a moron. And she's gay! Let's all tie her to a stake and set her on fire at midnight and say chants and pray to the ICO god to accept our sacrifice!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: