toblix

GTA V

No posts since 2015??? Come on everyone, GTA Online is where it's at now. Tell me others here play it and I just missed the thread...

Anyone else that they removed the pac standard glitch / cheat from heists?

13 hours ago, DankGamer said:

No posts since 2015??? Come on everyone, GTA Online is where it's at now. Tell me others here play it and I just missed the thread...

I actually did go through the campaign again on PC somewhat recently and was tempted to jump back into GTA Online. According to the Rockstar Social Club, I put over 170 hours into GTA Online on the PS3 and that was well before heists or any of the other recent cool stuff was added. I may boot it up again soon to take advantage of the character transfer and check out some of the new stuff.

Yeah I play GTA Online with friends every so often. The heists are great. The adversary modes are great. The downtime between missions are usually filled with fistfights and madcap hijinks. And after our sessions, I'll often start up the Rockstar Editor and make a video out of some captured snippet of action from one of our missions.

Love that replay editor. More games should have them. :)

Awesome, there is some GTA 5 fans here! I am right into vehicle export at the moment. Yes, the start up costs are high, but Rockstar has a discount going at the moment... and the jobs payout is pretty good. I highly recommend it over the other money making methods at the moment (like MC businesses, running crates).

I finally got around to logging in to GTA Online on PC and did my character transfer. So now I have a level 104 character with all the properties and cars and whatnot that I had amassed on the PS3 version. Really cool that they supported those character transfers and knowing that I wouldn't have to start over makes it much more likely that I will get back into this. But I was quickly flooded with popups about heists and VIP shit and all this other stuff I can do and I got scared and logged out. There's so much to do now and it's terrifying and I have no idea where to begin.

Also, this is fucking nuts: http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/7/14541254/gta-5-sales-75-million

5 hours ago, Zeusthecat said:

I finally got around to logging in to GTA Online on PC and did my character transfer. So now I have a level 104 character with all the properties and cars and whatnot that I had amassed on the PS3 version. Really cool that they supported those character transfers and knowing that I wouldn't have to start over makes it much more likely that I will get back into this. But I was quickly flooded with popups about heists and VIP shit and all this other stuff I can do and I got scared and logged out. There's so much to do now and it's terrifying and I have no idea where to begin.

Also, this is fucking nuts: http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/7/14541254/gta-5-sales-75-million

The GTAOnline subreddit has an awesome money making guide that I used. I'd buy an office ASAP as they are currently on sale.