Gwardinen

Tabletop RPGs

Right, sorry guys my phone line went down near the end of last week, so I couldn't get online. Fixed now, so I'll be posting again. Come on in the water's lovely!

The character creator crashes every time I bring up the actual character sheet, so stuck with that before I get it on Obsidian Portal.

I registered at that forum thingy, but... what do I do there? <.<

Oh man, I never even knew you already started! Cause I didn't check that website. And over a week ago too! I'm sorry. I'll get right on it.

oUyxZ.png

Whatever, I have stage fright. Eat me, bitch.

A little harsh...?

Nah, he doesn't really mean it. He just gets all exited and rude when he gets ready to transform into his role-playing persona.

It is true. AND GUESS WHAT I AM TYPING RIGHT NOW BESIDES THIS POST??

edit: Oh, for clarification. I was really not being serious when I called Toblix a bitch that should eat me. We are gaming pals that sometimes never play games together. When we do, we have grand adventures like that one time when we waited for 20 minutes for a helicopter to pick us up and then we got kicked after we finally got on the helicopter. Also that time when he did not run into any trees. That was great. :tup:

Edited by PiratePooAndHisBattleship

Well this is embarrassing.
Awkwaaaard.

Now this doesn't make a whole lot of sense anymore, because a person has deleted his post. I won't name names, but you know who you are!

Four active players now! I'm having fun with the prologues and building up momentum I think.

Space for two more; a defender needed since Murdoc is sadly not joining us for the time being.

PUBIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Three of us (excluding Dan) are doing our thing, playing our prologues, and it's quite fun! If you're interested in playing or learning to play, please join us! It's fun and a good time. It's like a video game, only there are no graphics and you have to read what's happening and you have to write what you do instead of using a controller.

There's actually four of you; Hermie is about to start his prologue in secret :gaming:

I'll PM sombre, see if he still wants to play. Murdoc may be in a better position to play now too. You'll likely need a defender class once the party comes together.

Sorry guys, was busy graduating and stuff. Spoke to Dan over a PM, so I'll receive details from him soon! Sorry again for delaying so much

I've got an interest! I only suffer from an extreme lack of know-how. I tried going back through the thread, but it was a bit confusing where/what game you guys have started.

Can you share some links and maybe basic info for newb?

PUBIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Three of us (excluding Dan) are doing our thing, playing our prologues, and it's quite fun! If you're interested in playing or learning to play, please join us! It's fun and a good time. It's like a video game, only there are no graphics and you have to read what's happening and you have to write what you do instead of using a controller.

How does all of this work? Emails?

We're Playing D&D 4th Edition. Most of us have signed up to D&D Insider which gives us online access to character builder tools and rules database.

How does all of this work? Emails?

We're using a forum that has a built-in dice rolling app. Also a combat map, but that's a bit clunky. And another site that is functioning as a world-info wiki and character sheet repository.

Uh. I see. Er, maybe I should I have re-rephrased my question... Do I have the current technology to be able to join in? I have no idea how this works. It sounds like I fun. (Also, I enjoy Munchkin.)

you almost certainly do have the technology. It's all browser based (although there are still installable apps available for some of the tools if you prefer them, as I do).

The D&D Insider stuff does require Silverlight plugin platform for your browser.