Patters

Formula Thumb, The Return.

Lets get this beast up and running again, there's some interest from Wrestlevania, Toblix, T_PK. This was probably my favourite thumbs multiplayer game. So what do you need to join?

Forza Motorsport 3

An Xbox 360

Xbox Live Gold

A new time may be appropriate, previously we played at 2000 GMT (BST in summer) on Wednesdays. If anyone has any particular time problems then put them forward and we'll try and accommodate everyone.

Here is the previous thread to show some of the stuff we have done.

Some previous favourites were:

Formula Thumb (Fiat 500 Abarth in class E)

Rally Special (Rally appropriate car in class B)

Classic muscle cars (D class pre 1970)

Edited by Patters

Killstar and I might be up for this. We're big on the low rank races as they seem to be more fun. Problem is, 2000 is about when he gets off work, but I'll ask.

Killstar and I might be up for this. We're big on the low rank races as they seem to be more fun. Problem is, 2000 is about when he gets off work, but I'll ask.

Hence giving the option of another time.

2 hours later would work best for us, but realistically, maybe an hour later?

This thread has gotten me back to forza and I forgot how much fun it was. I'll try to be on for this week if there is one.

I've been practicing up with my Fiat/Stratos/Charger. Are there any preferred tracks for those races? It's been a while since I've played, and there are some tracks I've never really played before. I'd like to get a little practice in so I'm not just spinning in circles hitting the walls.

Edited by Squid Division

I'm in, but like Squid said, only if we can race a couple of hours later. Stupid work.

I'm thinking of moving it to start an hour later at 2100GMT, it makes it more sense than to isolate everyone involved. Either way I'll try to be on Steam or Xbox Live from 2000GMT, so drop me a line when you want to join (both accounts are in my signature).

I just want to add that no DLC is required, though there is a free version of each pack on the Marketplace if you want to see some of our cars.

Cory and other newbies, if you get a copy I'd suggest you go for the ultimate collection as it contains all the DLC that has been released so far and is usually available quite cheaply. Also if you are new to the game, I can gift you a few cars to get you going, just hit me up somewhere for this.

Cory and other newbies, if you get a copy I'd suggest you go for the ultimate collection as it contains all the DLC that has been released so far and is usually available quite cheaply. Also if you are new to the game, I can gift you a few cars to get you going, just hit me up somewhere for this.

Sounds good. I'm not going to be able to play this week because I cant pick up the game until Friday, but ill be ready to go next week.

The reason I thought of delaying it an hour is that it wouldn't put out the European thumbs that much, and the Americans who wouldn't be able to make the 2000 time would probably be able to get on for the second half or so.

That was much fun, except, I forgot that Patters occasionally falls asleep at the wheel and puts you into a wall at high speed!

S.

I wish I had saved a replay of the pileup at the beginning of the Ring.

I have it, I might be able to gift it to you or something...

idlethumbs-cras.jpg

who's the brave soul trying to take the veyron around the nurburgring? i plow that thing into the wall every time

Squid, I'm in the R34 which made it through the mass until the guy in first backed back onto the track taking me out.

who's the brave soul trying to take the veyron around the nurburgring? i plow that thing into the wall every time

Me. I actually didn't have a S class car ready so I took a stock Veyron out. It didn't go well.

That's Toblix in the Revington in the middle, and me backing my Revington out of the shot. Safe to say Wrestle had some cosmetic issues when that thing with the stripes landed. :tup:

Edited by monkeyarmada
Punctuation is our friend