Sign in to follow this  
jennoa

Ghost Trick DS

My my biggest regret is not having been born in Japan, so that I could play Gyakuten Kenji 2, and I have hired two hitmen, separately, to identify and liquidate every person responsible for that game getting an English translation and then kill the other hitman.

I remember now that we've actually had this very conversation.

SUCH a good game. I played it on iOS and I thought they did an excellent job. Didn't play it on the DS, but it felt like it could have built built for iOS. The characters are just amazing, and the story kept me going all the way til the end. I'm gonna have to play Phoenix Wright now because this was so good...

Why do I miss all the threads for games I'm playing?

I got this on the iPad, and yes it is very, very, shockingly slow. Especially compared to other iOS games, this takes roughly 300x as long to really get moving.

Characters are funny!

I love Jengo the near-sighted assassin who uses a shotgun, and Tengo the assassin who always gets there first. I hope there's more dumb assassins, but honestly if it's just these two for the whole game then that's almost funnier.

It makes me so very very happy that this game continues to be discovered and played. This is one the most underrated games I can think of on any platform. Playing through it for the first time was one of my favorite game experiences.

Ghost Trick is the best. Everybody, please play this game.

Ghost Trick is the best. Everybody, please play this game.

I am embarrassed to admit I shed a tear or two during the ending. I doubt you will because you're not a giant baby, but still, a genuine Video game Tear. Alert Stephen Spielburg.