Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

Aliens screening 28/02 London

Sorry, I had to work late, and the trip into London is a bit of a pain on a week night (more specifically, the trip back when I'm tired and have work in the morning is unpleasant). Glad to hear you guys had fun, though. If they show Alien sometime perhaps I'll make it.

Edited by JamesM

Sorry I missed this - I was evangelising it to my friends, but the whole thing came to a crashing halt with the realisation that it started at 6, and the booby prize of working that day was a chance to see Charles S Dutton punch an alien in the face.

I do not want to see Charles S Dutton punch an alien in the face.

Actually, the booby prize was drinks with me and Thunderpeel, which were awesome.

The Price Charles is playing Predator this Saturday afternoon (3ish). Not sure I can be bothered with a solo trip, but if anyone fancies going to see it, I'm up for it. (Again, drinkies from 5ish without having come to the film is also an option.)

If nobody wants to see the film, but one person wants drinks after, will you go see the film alone first?

That's a very apt question... as that's precisely what happened last time.

And I think I'm up for the drinks, not the movie (can't afford it at present).

If no one wants to see the film, but two or more people are around for drinks, I'll probably go see the film on my own.

I tried to change the title of this thread a while back to "Cinema trips - London", but it didn't work...

Anyone up for Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade tomorrow 1515?