toblix

Mass Effect 3

Just started getting into this and already hit a mission blocker so I can't complete "Aria: Eclipse." Let's see what tech support suggests. :(

On a lot of boards ME1 seems to be held to some sort different standard to the other two. Sure, there were big open spaces but they were horribly sterile. You barely get a sense of place other than 'room with boxes'. Also people say that 2 and 3 pander to the fans, but ME1 is just as guilty of this with moments such as Benezia being introduced rack-first.

That is awesome, that looks like a shitload of hard work.

Is that dragon supposed to represent the Normandy? hahaha

I just found out PSN+ users will get ME3 for free, which is great since I don't have to download an Origin client for my PC, but at the same time I don't want to play ME3 without my character from ME2, but I'd have to play ME1 & 2 all over again... Damn, it's lose-lose either way. :|

Wow really?! I didn't actually rate the game, but, that's impressive. Haven't they got infamous 2 and vanquish for free at the moment. PS+ is gettin good.

Although does that mean its only free for a month? Because these days I'd actually struggle to get through an RPG in a month

I think it's free for maybe two months? Maybe more? You get to keep it while you are PSN+ and you get it back when you return to the service. 

It's ridiculous the amount of good games I've gotten from it, but I must admit I'm surprised about getting Mass Effect 3, speaking of which, do people with the console version need to create an Origin account anyway?

Mington, you don't need to finish it within the month, you only need to activate it. Any PSN+ game can be activated from a + account while it's free, and once it's activated it's free to the account that did so until the account is cancelled. As long as I register ME3 before it's taken off the free list, it will be free to me for as long as I'm a PSN+ subscriber. It's a pretty rad service in that respect. Anything that's gone free on PSN+ since last fall when I subscribed remains tied to my account forever. I'm currently really enjoying LittleBigPlanet Kart, for example, which I think has been taken off the list by now.