Grufff

Stacking

Quick Look Ex

I have only watched one third of it so far but it looks beautiful!

Warning: It's by those annoying Giant Bomb guys. :shifty:

Argh, why is this not coming out for the PC?! Damn you Tim, DAMN YOU! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PUBLISHER'S FEELINGS, I WANT TO PLAY THIS!

:( :(

:getmecoat

Argh, why is this not coming out for the PC?! Damn you Tim, DAMN YOU! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PUBLISHER'S FEELINGS, I WANT TO PLAY THIS!

:( :(

This. I discoverd this game a few minutes ago. My mind went :woohoo: while watching the new gameplay video. And then I realized, that I forgot to check the release platforms: "Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network" FFFFFFFFFFFFU :fart:

Oh, and while we're on it: Brütal Legend for PC? No? FFFFFFFFFU :fart::fart:

Quick Look Ex

I have only watched one third of it so far but it looks beautiful!

Warning: It's by those annoying Giant Bomb guys. :shifty:

How can a video that's almost 30 minutes long possibly count as a 'Quick Look'?

Ah. I've never watched a Giant Bomb video before. I doubt I will again, as I found those guys really annoying.

Still, the gameplay looks like it will be fun and the visual style is fantastic.

Was watching the Gametrailers videos and I am watching the GiantBomb video right now, but these will be the last.

Really going to have to drop this off my radar completely, starts to piss me off way too much that Schafer ain't making them PC games no more... :(

Aw here we go with the damn adbots again... They're getting dumber though, didn't we have one that was good enough to realize that it was a video game forum and tried to initiate stilted conversation about "mario game" while linking us to enhancement drugs?

Anyway, now that Double Fine is making smaller games I feel like they're really hitting their stride as a developer- The big multi-year blockbuster title pattern really wasn't working for them, (especially the business/publishing end) and I hope the downloadable game model will allow them to adopt the more "When it's done" attitude afforded to more financially explosive studios.

Also mechanical gameplay polish hasn't really been their strong suit (When compared to their art direction, worldBuilding, and writing) so it's cool to see them shooting for simpler but still fun designs that showcase their strengths.

Them crazy fans went and bought everything immediately it seems. :tup::tmeh::tdown:

Bastards!:fart:

Am I a crazyperson for wanting to actually play the game before deciding whether I want to buy merch?

Not at all.

Having now listened to the second episode of the Action Cast, I've decided I want to get this game. Hooray for a relatively soon release date!

Guys... the Playstation EU Blog just hinted that Playstation Plus members just might be getting this game for free... :eek::tup::clap::buyme:

DAMN! I just realized that PSN updates MUCH later than XBLA... I bet you download and beat the XBLA version before the PSN one is even out!

I'd be stupid to not wait though, since I am getting it for free on PSN+...

And as much as I feel bad for getting it for free, I just can't afford buying a game I'll already own legally... Maybe I'll buy some merch? :blink:

yes, it's here today... I was watching PSN for hours yesterday evening. Stupid timezones.

Well I was originally intending to get this on the 360 anyway, but since my 360 is apparently dying, I'd best go for the PS3 version. That said, I am downloading it right now on European PSN, so it is officially active there! No idea about the North American store.

The U.S. got it much earlier than Europe, my download is almost done... see you in... however long it takes to beat the game? :gaming: