a purple future

CONGRATS STEVE!/FUCK STEVE!

so it's now Chris & Steve's SkyShock?

Edited by elmuerte

just wait 'til these fuckers make MOONSHOCK

Let's get our priorities straight: First Idle Thumbs East, then MoonShock.

Congrats Steve! One by one the east coast Thumbs are forming up!

I MOVE TO SAN FRANCISCO FINALLY AND ALL MY FRIENDS LEAVE WHYYY
It's because you haven't uploaded the video yet, Jake.

That makes perfect sense.

Fuck Steve. Also, now we only need (to) Fuck Jake and Fuck Famous (all the way to the East) and the Thumbs East is all set. :tup:

Hey, how hard can it be to find a person who doesn't play games for the third podcaster? Not very, I would imagine. IdleT Baston FTW.

Nah you can't replace humor like Jake's. Only transplant it.

They could get a surrogate like in Arrested Development.

Only if they get the same robotman

The guy who played Funkhauser on Curb Your Enthusiam? I can't be bothered to look up his real name...because as funny as he is...he's not a "real name" kind of actor if you know what I mean. Kind of like the guy who played the "blind" lady's husband on Twin Peaks and "Daddy" (the S&M suit guy) in The People Under the Stairs. He was a gift to the visual media, but it's better if he just gets to be those characters for us instead of also being a person (although, obviously it's ok for him to be a person in his private life).

I just caught myself making this weird fucking post and I'm still going to hit "Submit" anyway.

Everybody's always in favor of saving Jake's brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark - uuuh, suddenly you've gone too far.

You can't replace Jake. But Elliot, Remo and Gaynor would be worth listening too more than any podcast in production right now.

I still hold out hope for a TTG podcast.

You can't replace Jake. But Elliot, Remo and Gaynor would be worth listening too more than any podcast in production right now.

All of this dammit.

Jake is the real loser in this game. All you assholes are moving away. So basicly, fuck Chris and Steve.

Nah, that will be called Idle Thumbs West. One week we get Remo, Steve, and somebody else. (How far is Maryland from Boston? :deranged:) And the next week we get Jake, Famous, and somebody else. (That woman who was once on a failed Idle Thumbs?)

/dreams

You can't replace Jake.

Big Bird lives in New York City. He doesn't play video games either, so he's a suitable replacement for Jake.

Dumb jokes aside, congrats on your new job Steve.

Nah, that will be called Idle Thumbs West. One week we get Remo, Steve, and somebody else. (How far is Maryland from Boston? :deranged:) And the next week we get Jake, Famous, and somebody else. (That woman who was once on a failed Idle Thumbs?)

/dreams

As extraordinarily unlikely as this is, it would be the best possible outcome.