Tanukitsune

I am disappoint with the internet... Sprite spite!

I don't read things! I'm really not trying to piss you off or anything, I just wanted to share :fart:

I think I can I can not be upset about getting over the fact that you thought that I needed to get over you getting over being upset. :hah:

I would have quite liked to see you do this actually, most likely because mega man fanboys would try and slag you off, causing in an internet war which would lead into the real world and you would be on the news!

Or maybe I'm looking too far into this.

The only people who get upset by Mega Man sprites are pixel artists, and nobody cares about them unless they're called Paul Robertson.... :getmecoat

The only people who get upset by Mega Man sprites are pixel artists, and nobody cares about them unless they're called Paul Robertson.... :getmecoat

I can't see a link for more Mega Man sprites in this post.

OBJECTION! Minimalism takes actual effort... And I think some guy did the same thing with LESS pixels a few months ago? :mock:

I do agree with that point. That is some very clever design going on. I also think it's much more interesting on a personal note.

It looks like a black dog who turns toward you to reveal that his face is human.

Wait, I totally see the guy sitting now. He's facing towards the left and there's some depth you have to imagine.

Anyhoo, I still can't see Neo in it. I suppose that he's doing the famous 90 degree dodge pose, but all I can see is a sitting dude.

But yeah, I feel like without the context of the titles, most of these would be entirely arbitrary.

I'm tempted to make my own 333 or maybe even more 1x1 sprites based on other games and movies, but I have the feeling it would be douchy move, even though I'd be doing it to show the internet, not him how ridiculous you are for getting excited about this, I could show you 1111 more deserving video game and movie related fanart!

I'm tempted to make my own 333 or maybe even more 1x1 sprites based on other games and movies, but I have the feeling it would be douchy move, even though I'd be doing it to show the internet, not him how ridiculous you are for getting excited about this, I could show you 1111 more deserving video game and movie related fanart!

You're never going to let me live that down, aren't you? :hah:

Never post when angry kids! People will never forgive you... EVER!:getmecoat

I get angry (being a web designer/developer) when I say, "That's a great idea", then never do it, then see it done like a year later. This has happened like 10 times so far and it's why I am not a millionaire, I swear!. Also I don't get interviewed like people that make Mega Man art, so that sucks too. :frusty:

I get angry (being a web designer/developer) when I say, "That's a great idea", then never do it, then see it done like a year later. This has happened like 10 times so far and it's why I am not a millionaire, I swear!. Also I don't get interviewed like people that make Mega Man art, so that sucks too. :frusty:

What's your latest great idea that you're not going to do?