lobotomy42

Delete this thread

No, I just posted too soon and there's no delete button on threads.

I mean, uh, HELP ME I'M TRAPP###4fac2d3dd1bb35b521adfa23ee9~~~~~~~

I ran "TRAPP###4fac2d3dd1bb35b521adfa23ee9~~~~~~~" through a spectrum analysis which output sound frequencies similar to the words "NEW, BAG, and WELL" which is an anagram for "Gabe Newell". Confirmed!

This seems like a lively thread, figured I'd pop in to say hi.

Can you edit the title at least? Maybe we can all come back and edit everything once your real post is ready.

Edited by Chuckpebble
kinda like how I fixed my spelling error just then...

holy crap... she wasn't holding a telephone... she was listening to Idlethumbs 152

but I'm stuck on the weird ASCII art played through the phone number they mention.

I ran "TRAPP###4fac2d3dd1bb35b521adfa23ee9~~~~~~~" through a spectrum analysis which output sound frequencies similar to the words "NEW, BAG, and WELL" which is an anagram for "Gabe Newell". Confirmed!

Don't you need an extra "e" ?

Don't you need an extra "e" ?
And one less “w“?

The W is turned its side to make a E and then flipped to make a 3. The message is so clear! Come on people, keep up!

Can anyone enhance the ASCII art that is played through the telephone yet?

Vxq9yj2pVWk

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

The E is turned its side to make a W and then turned on its side again to make a 3. Come on people, keep up!

Can anyone enhance the ASCII art that is played through the telephone yet?

Vxq9yj2pVWk

Oh, so the W is flipped because it's the left-most letter of the right-most word. Then that 3 is translated through Gabe Newell's 1337 skillz to turn into a E, which is then slotted into the anagram?

Oh, so the W is flipped because it's the left-most letter of the right-most word. Then that 3 is translated through Gabe Newell's 1337 skillz to turn into a E, which is then slotted into the anagram?

No, that makes no sense at all. I made a typo in my original post. It's fixed now :grin:

IN HERE FOGY, GOOD NASI?

I ran that through the despectral analyzer and it came back as Latin. I ran that through Google translate and it came back as Binary. I ran that in my old ZX80 and it said, "Red Herring!". Dastardly!