MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

Hello I like to make weird cabins in the middle of nowhere may I have a whitelist? Also my name is fragnk

I just got home from the holidays, so I'll probably be switching the server over to Bukkit this weekend. I'll get all you guys whitelisted once that's all set up.

Request: make it a "congrats nick" sign this time, in honor of 2014: the year of nick breckon.

That's a fair request.  What is on the 2014 Nick Breckon project slate?

I updated the train station to be much more simple for selecting a destination. It's still not entirely finished (The tracks aren't connected correctly for instance) But the basic functionality is there.

Now all we need to do is lay out tracks to the various destinations we want.

Could I please be whitelisted on the server? My Minecraft username is CapioCorpus

For some reason I thought the Bukkit version was up to date, but it's not. So I'll be sticking with vanilla for now. I whitelisted everyone who's requested, just don't be an asshole.

Hello! Could I be whitelisted on the server? My name is TheOrangeDoor . Thanks in advance!

Sweet!  I didn't think there was an Idle MC server, anymore.  Glad to find out that there is.  Hoping I can get whitelisted, as well.  My name's OldBreed4816

I haven't got 'round to updating idlemc.com yet - I wasn't expecting Jake to plug it on the podcast :/

Can I be whitelisted please? Pretty please? I won't burn anything I didn't build myself.

I'm DIUM.

It was pretty simple to set up as I recall, just a Bukkit plugin. I think it was just a matter of dropping the dynmap.jar and its associated folder of settings and things into the bukkit plugins directory.

Too bad we don't have bukkit running at the moment :(

[edit]

Speaking of idlemc.com: Am I correct in thinking we're on the 8th epoch now?

Yeah, because of the 1.7 update, Bukkit is taking longer to update. Also, Cubedhost seems to be updating the server automatically, so I can't keep at a certain version, and I'm apprehensive to roll back to a previous version that would be compatible for Bukkit, lest it break something someone's already built.

You can lock at a certain version by uploading that versions server jar file and using it as a custom version. It doesn't really help with the problem that bukkit isn't supported yet though. I don't think we should roll back versions either, I think all the stained glass would disappear.

I think I may be way too lazy to read the whole thread and find out what the whitelisting process is. My username is Twunt and if I could get whitelisted that would be fab.

I think I may be way too lazy to read the whole thread and find out what the whitelisting process is. My username is Twunt and if I could get whitelisted that would be fab.

it's only 115 pages