MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

Good thing I checked the thread before updating! What's the usual turnaround on CraftBukkit bringing their stuff up to the current MC version?

Who knows :(

Mojang hired the Bukkit team a little while back, but for some reason CB releases still don't come out on time even though they presumably have access to the raw source now.

Man i wasn't thinking when I clicked that update button.

I guess I'll... play single player.... hm.

It occurs to me that we can have a lot of fun adding the new writeable books into the spawntree library.

Weh, someone took all my obsidian/lava. :( So I tore down, flooded, and buried my house.

So the sand generator is busted in this version. It was locked with one side always on no matter how many times you toggled it. I looked into adjusting the pistons, but it appears the cart is no longer sending pulses at the same timing as it was to get both sides in a loop. And even with the pistons in a loop, for some reason the power isn't being sent along anymore.

So i disabled the pistons that toggle the machine. If we want to get another sand generator working, I believe there are solutions that work in 1.3, we'll just have to investigate them. We should also investigate using a dead man plate instead of a toggle switch at that time too.

What I'd like to do with villagers to take advantage of the new trading mechanics:

http://imgur.com/a/foPd6

The iron golem farm isn't something I want to deal with immediately, as I'm not sure how they function in 1.3 yet and even though golems collect at an extremely slow rate, we'd want to ensure that they don't accumulate beyond reason. Also, there's more than enough iron available atm.

Hello. I'm new to minecraft and the forums. Just thought I drop in the thread and introduce myself so you don't think I'm an asshole vandal or something,

Yay. No Minecraft for me for a while. I had to say goodbye to my desktop. I don't feel like replacing the motherboard, but I'll be building an Asus desktop soon. I'll be gone for a long period, but I wlil be back. Ciao!

I see there are villagers walking around idle town again. I'll have to load up on emeralds.

I logged in for the first time the other day and was so scared to touch anything, so I looked around and left.

So, the server has the /give commands disabled?

Yep. You need to chop, dig, pick, farm your way to glory.

Here's one of the wonderful, silly things about the emerging narrative of my Minecraft experience on the server. I never thought I would get to say this:

Zombies keep appearing in the middle of the day by my house because that giant Swedish flag is blotting out the sun in the late morning.

Ahh...video games.

Zombies keep appearing in the middle of the day by my house because that giant Swedish flag is blotting out the sun in the late morning.

As the creator of that flag (unfinished), I apologize for any inconveinience the shade has caused you.

The first layer of the dam is done:

Vj7PU.png

The road leading up to the dam from the North Gate is also completely done, plus a sweet bridge.

I tried going deep into near-bedrock to mine for some redstone, diamond, etc.

Turns out I suck at doing that. I died twice, all my shit fell into lava pits and I left with less than I went in with. I lost 120 diamond ingots, my weapons, tools, and the 40-50 redstone that I managed to get is all gone.

:(

As the creator of that flag (unfinished), I apologize for any inconveinience the shade has caused you.

So you're not only the swine who besieged my fort, but also the one responsible for that flag? I'd throw down a gauntlet if Minecraft had them.

So you're not only the swine who besieged my fort, but also the one responsible for that flag? I'd throw down a gauntlet if Minecraft had them.

My spies have already infiltrated your fort and found the weakness in your defenses, soon the fort will be mine!