MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

I'm not about to start an e-petition or anything, but it weirds me out to some degree to place these (supposedly intelligent) beings in this little box forever.

Also Testificates just look creepy in general which probably adds to it.

Fair enough. Just doesn't bother me I guess.

I'm not about to start an e-petition or anything, but it weirds me out to some degree to place these (supposedly intelligent) beings in this little box forever.

Also Testificates just look creepy in general which probably adds to it.

You will not like the iron golem farm we have planned.

You will not like the iron golem farm we have planned.

Fantasy creature cruelty!

Wait, so is there heaps of snow golems walking around somewhere?

Wait, so is there heaps of snow golems walking around somewhere?

Don't need heaps of them just one will do. The game instantly places snow under the golem each time it's removed. Fordin pointed out this only happens in snow biomes now, I wasn't aware of the change. So what people do to farm snow is they trap a golem between 4 blocks, at 1 block above ground so you have access to the snow under it. Equip a shovel, press and hold for unlimited snowballs.

For visual reference - Forbin's screenshot from an earlier post.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Forbin/screenshot/559813303772979303

You guys are way too pro at this, lol. I really need to get on the server and start learning.

I think we need a Spleef stadium. Never heard of it before. Looks awesome.

Sadly not as fun as it sounds. At least in my experience.

Or a ladder pole (1 block tower, ladders on all sides) for some King-of-the-Ladder action.

So the ender farm is started. DrWaffles and I screwed around with it a bit.

The water is an absolute mess, i recommend you don't break any blocks for the time being.

We realized the build called for sticky pistons the entire way up. We lack the slime balls to do this right now, so I've been doing a bit of an economy build. Which we'll need to replace later, but basically we can only place pistons every other block, but the endermen prettymuch always wander within seconds of spawning so it's not that bad. Also, we weren't about to max out our spawn rates vertically anyways.

In short, it's a mess, and it's just started, but it's still pretty good. With some more time, repeaters and pistons it'll be one crazy good XP farm.

I'm nearly done with my circuits so i can donate what pistons and dust i have left over when i'm done. anything else you need?

Sounds like we need to go on a slime hunt.

Create a slime farm.

Can I get put on whatever list lets you build stuff?

Mc name is ScipioAfro

I had a poke around, are there any rules about building? Apart from don't ruin someone else's stuff can I just wander off into the wilderness and make a thing?

I'm playing Minecraft basically for the first time today. After feeling super intimidated by all the amazing structures you guys have built, I started work on a shitty house neighboring what appears to be the giant monkey head from Monkey Island and StarmanDeluxe's Brickhaus.

I might have squatted the Brickhaus for the first couple of nights. :fart:

So how does /fly actually work? I'd like to go around and check out the things you are discussing in this thread.

Hit t to open chat and then type /fly. double tap space to start flying. space makes you go up after that, shift to fly down. swoop in on zombies and kill them.

I'm in the same boat, Marek. I've tried Minecraft before but have never just scratched the surface.

The server is really teaching me what Minecraft is all about and when I get a better chunk of time, I will most certainly be trying to put something of worth together.

Whoever was my self proclaimed grammar nazi also appears to be a admin, caus i can't remove his/her signs from my house plot:(

Whenever anyone's got nothing to do, they should go dig my pit a bit deeper. The borders are pretty clear at this point. DO IT. U: