MrHoatzin

Mein Thumbcraft—IdleT Dedicated Minecraft Server

What's the uh, IP Doug? :mock: Unless you don't want people on it for now, that's fine.

What's the uh, IP Doug? :mock: Unless you don't want people on it for now, that's fine.

I'd prefer to get it set up first, in case something catastrophic happens by accident (Second Epoch style). Soon, though. Soon.

Could people who want build permission asap please PM me their minecraft usernames? I don't have the permissions file from the old server anymore, I don't think.

sweet.

Ok, so if anyone is interested. We can blitz some iron for a bucket and a lighter, then place mold a portal, and have access to the nether for our glowstone sign.

Wow this is already going? Great news, I always loved exploring the old world and will do so again in the new one!

Oh I just thought of something. If people don't want mobs to spawn, we could try to get a seed and build around a mushroom biome. No mobs spawn there even at night. In the JL server they built their bases around them to increase the efficiency of the mob traps, but we could one as a safe haven.

Oh I just thought of something. If people don't want mobs to spawn, we could try to get a seed and build around a mushroom biome. No mobs spawn there even at night. In the JL server they built their bases around them to increase the efficiency of the mob traps, but we could one as a safe haven.

That is certainly a neat idea

We can move the spawn into a mushroom biome, no?

Yeah, but we'll need to find one. They're pretty rare, so it's probably easiest to find a seed that we like.

Yeah that seed has a giant mushroom biome with extreme hills like features right beside a jungle and a pine forest. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the layout in general. Kind of a bunch of wierd biomes strung together in an ocean.

Mushroom biomes are usually horrible, small, hilly, lots of water, rather have spawn be in the middle of some largish grassland so we have lots of room to build around it. I get that mobs don't spawn on the mycelium covered dirt blocks, but that's not enough of an excuse to start there IMO.

Mushroom biomes are usually horrible, small, hilly, lots of water, rather have spawn be in the middle of some largish grassland so we have lots of room to build around it. I get that mobs don't spawn on the mycelium covered dirt blocks, but that's not enough of an excuse to start there IMO.

Man have I got a seed for you. I tired of Minecrafts idyllic rolling hills preferential generator a long time ago, but it'll help the communal spirit and there's plenty of cool stuff a short walk away for people who want something less steppes.

Hansa Harrangue (I know, I know, misspelled, I was tired)

*Removed screens of a pretty cool seed*

Is the forum upgrade going to contain thumbnail capabilities Doug? :violin:

Edited by Orvidos

Up and running at game.idlemc.com. If you already PM'd me by the time this was posted, I've added you to the builders list.

Let me know how it works for you. Or if you have a better subdomain suggestion (new.idlemc.com also works). It can't be just idlemc.com because the game server and web server are difference IPs.

I dunno how much time I'll be able to spend minecrafting, but if I do end up spending a lot I'd like to be able to pitch in a bit for the server cost.

Is there a way to donate or something?

So I've decided to do the Welcome Center/hub this time around, and that'll probably be my major contribution because a-bloo bloo survival :violin:. It's a World Tree, and here's what I have planned for it.

- A kind of cavern under the tree similar to Blackreach in Skyrim.

- Several roots (4 or 6) which go slightly underground and have subway terminals in all of them. I'll make the roots and a general shape and people are welcome to choose a color for their subway line and build the line on their own time.

- Storage about half way up the tree.

I wish there were softer lighting options in MC.

Edited by Orvidos

You can set your chests to look like barrels and then /sethome to teleport to said barrel.

Atebit and I went into the nether and got a little over 2 stacks of glowstone blocks for the FNick sign. What's the general plan for this area?

Well, first make a lush minecraft honeymoon suite. plant roses and tulips and flowers all around it. Light it as romantic as you possibly can. Turn the music on low and sensual, then lead Nick into the room wearning a blindfold, lay him down on the heart shaped bed, whisper his hearts every desire in his ear and then you are going to fuck him. you are going to Congrats Nick.

Well, first make a lush minecraft honeymoon suite. plant roses and tulips and flowers all around it. Light it as romantic as you possibly can. Turn the music on low and sensual, then lead Nick into the room wearning a blindfold, lay him down on the heart shaped bed, whisper his hearts every desire in his ear and then you are going to fuck him. you are going to Congrats Nick.

Do you lead him into the room using wheat?

MC%20AG%20SexyTime.png

Anyone who's PM'd me up to this point should have permission now.

Again: If you want build access, please PM me your minecraft username.

Woah, this new jungle biome is crazy. Prepare for a thousand canope tiki bars.

And was the old F3-to-see-monsters trick patched out? I could have sworn there were zombies nearby...